Rachel Gorry #15 Boobjobs and Hairdos as well as new braces, send me money for botox to fix my two faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely insane 🙈
It’s lunacy. She can’t string an articulate sentence together but can still make all that money. When you look at what she has done & is doing to make it though is it really worth it. It’s modern day begging

Reactions: 7
The runways in Dublin airport aren't that big or needed that much tar.
Don't be giving her ideas, she might take up flying lessons🤣🤣🤣she'd get a good run for takeoff on that driveway 🤣🤣🤣

Where on earth is this kind of money coming from?!

Every time I venture on to her page I'm left wondering how she affords everything. Not having a mortgage doesn't really explain it.
Definitely doesn't! It doesn't add up, materialistically she doesn't want for a thing, were Daniels parents loaded I wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Every time I venture on to her page I'm left wondering how she affords everything. Not having a mortgage doesn't really explain it.
My guess would be some sort of life insurance, but shes making a fortune with her adds/collabs/sp..... and the price of those cheap looking dresses, she probably made a pretty penny on the mark up on them🙄

Well, the house will be left empty from morning til tomorw evening if anyone of the burglary society of ireland is interested 🤣🤣sure the workmen putting down the tarmac wouldn't know if you were meant to be there or not, .I'm just waiting to be told when she's had a poo💁it's about the only thing she doesn't share on IG 😳🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The money is from all the fools, who out of the generosity of there heart, donated to her “go fund me”, thinking she was a young woman with 3 young kids who lost her poor husband, little did they know she has a better house than them, mortgage free, with the latest decor & gauges in it.

And now has her own business & is self employed, able to work the hours that suit around her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's deplorable the way she's flaunting all this tit. People can't afford to feed their children. People are tossing up between food or heating. She should just duck off!

Reactions: 12
The money is from all the fools, who out of the generosity of there heart, donated to her “go fund me”, thinking she was a young woman with 3 young kids who lost her poor husband, little did they know she has a better house than them, mortgage free, with the latest decor & gauges in it.

And now has her own business & is self employed, able to work the hours that suit around her.
How much was raised on the go fund me? I'd feel like I'd been robbed if I'd donated, surely locals must be furious?

Reactions: 1
I put cobblelock down a few years ago driveway front and back and it cost €10k My drive fits two cars so that’s the length, the entrance to my estate isn’t as long as her driveway!
I read that wrong🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂 I thought it was “cobblecock” 😂😂😂😂😂

There’ll be dopes zooming in looking for Daniel’s face in the tarmac
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Ah I’d say they found his face in the shape of one of the stones already before the tarmac and then he’ll hop from a stone to the tarmac when that’s down and then the light will zoom down from the sky onto the driveway and that’ll be him too! 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There’ll be dopes zooming in looking for Daniel’s face in the tarmac
SPOTTED 😉
If you zoom right in about mid centre, a couple of inches from the left but more to the right of centre you will see
ABSOLUTELY FECK ALL 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

I can't wait to see those feckin walls sprayed with tar when it gets put down, no doubt it will be a sign from Daniel that it's the wrong colour or some shite like that.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So she claims she’s ticking things off Daniels list. And people estimate 50,000-70,000 for this job. The garage and all of the other jobs must be another 50,000 easily.
So when Daniel lay dying, she had a handful of followers and no job and he had no clue she was gonna pimp his death and her kids out so he never knew what was to come.
So why did he encourage her to spend upwards of €100,000? As far As he knew she was without a job, without qualifications/education or any work experience of note (except messing around in an interior design shop for 2 days a week for a couple of months)
Surely If he knew life insurance was coming in, he’d want it kept for things like kids braces (didn’t know Leah would be pimped out for a freebie), their education, etc….
Also people say he worked in Argos until relatively recently. I’m not saying he didn’t or couldn’t have life insurance, but usually such young people with low paying jobs don’t stretch to that at least not initially. Don’t jump down my throat/ I’m just saying what my friend who is an insurance agent guessed at.
Something is not adding up with this story of Daniels list

Reactions: 21
So she claims she’s ticking things off Daniels list. And people estimate 50,000-70,000 for this job. The garage and all of the other jobs must be another 50,000 easily.
So when Daniel lay dying, she had a handful of followers and no job and he had no clue she was gonna pimp his death and her kids out so he never knew what was to come.
So why did he encourage her to spend upwards of €100,000? As far As he knew she was without a job, without qualifications/education or any work experience of note (except messing around in an interior design shop for 2 days a week for a couple of months)
Surely If he knew life insurance was coming in, he’d want it kept for things like kids braces (didn’t know Leah would be pimped out for a freebie), their education, etc….
Also people say he worked in Argos until relatively recently. I’m not saying he didn’t or couldn’t have life insurance, but usually such young people with low paying jobs don’t stretch to that at least not initially. Don’t jump down my throat/ I’m just saying what my friend who is an insurance agent guessed at.
To get the mortgage they would have had to take out life assurance i think? Is that not the case for everyone maybe

Reactions: 6

Has she said she's no mortgage?? On that house?? The dream 😭

It’s likely there never was a list or if there was it’s not as extensive as she makes it out to be. Most of the stuff on the ‘list’ has been begged.

Reactions: 4
Cynical me says she realised or was told early on that a dying man’s wish list for his young widow & family would mean people would give willingly to fulfil his dreams for his family 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t be surprised to learn in years to come that she was approached by someone who heard about what was going on with Daniel early days & groomed in how to behave and ‘make it’.

• Wow
Cynical me says she realised or was told early on that a dying man’s wish list for his young widow & family would mean people would give willingly to fulfil his dreams for his family 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t be surprised to learn in years to come that she was approached by someone who heard about what was going on with Daniel early days & groomed in how to behave and ‘make it’.

Ya. Andrea bleeping Leech Roche. That's who. She's a bleep as well.

• Heart
  • Haha
It sickens me to the stomach that people are struggling to eat or pay their heating bills and have to choose between heat and food, here she is flaunting freebies and on the scrounge constantly for the old #ad or #collab and gets all this tit for bugger all. Exploits her own children and her husbands death and idiots can't see through her for the plain scrounger that she is. She is sick in the head and needs to take stock of her life and the meaning of this Internet pish she is laying off on her kids. People die everyday and I don't think I have heard any other person exploit someone's death as much as she has. Two years have passed and she still weeps on command for a blag and freebie from companies. I am appalled by the shitshow that is Rachel "the Gory" Gurry.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
To get the mortgage they would have had to take out life assurance i think? Is that not the case for everyone maybe
Yes, you most definitely do! Ours is set that if one of us die, the mortgage is paid off, and theres a €150,000 pay out.... id assume most mortgages are set up the similar 🤷🏻‍♀️ if thats the case with Rachel, shes now mortgage free, and has plenty of money to finish "Daniels list"

Reactions: 11
She gives me real mean vibes with money, regardless of the money situation now she just seems like someone that’s a very very careful and slightly mean with their money. Like someone mentioned earlier you never see the kids being brought places that cost money (unless it’s a freebie) and we know they tell us that instagram is only a snippet of their lives, with Rachel that’s deffo not true 🤣🤣🤣 For someone that claims she scrimped and saved to get this house moving from a mobile home (and barely affording a take away) it doesn’t make sense as she shares plenty of family holidays in the sun, trips to Anfield etc… something doesn’t add up at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.