Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KaciD

Probably too early for a thread suggestion but this just came into my head..

Amish style dresses be loading,
What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Noseybatch

VIP Member
Paul Costello worked in fashion houses and with princess Diana sells his dresses for 60 in dunnes.

Rachel Gorry cries on camera sells her dresses for 70/80

The world is gone mad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

JustmeKC

VIP Member
She's been called a "brilliant mum", I'm sorry but, a brilliant mum wouldn't bugger off to Turkey to sign some papers for a "brand", and then bugger off to the shitshow gossies and then away to London (I believe for a show to release her "brand") and leave the kids at home.
Lots of mums (both single & co parenting) have to leave their kids for one reason or another, including travel related to work. I don’t like her but I think you are way off the mark here. Shes mentioned plenty of times that her family are close by etc so I’m sure she has plenty of people the kids know well helping look after them

She’s capitalising on her current popularity which is probably the smartest thing she’s done (so I can only surmise it was someone else’s idea) since Daniel passed. The fact she has such popularity because her husband died is sickening, but it’s clear she adores her kids - the fact she’s not smart enough to protect their privacy is mind boggling but that’s a different issue. If she had a ‘normal’ 9-5 she’d be leaving the kids too in order to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Solemnia

It’s a sad world we live in when someone is now considered a ‘celebrity’ or ‘famous face’ because they have an Instagram page with thousands of followers (mostly fake) gained from showcasing their journey of grief to strangers. What happened to being a talented singer, dancer, actor etc?

I feel for Rachel, I really do but she just seems so desperate to fit in with all the ‘influencer huns’ who are just users.. really just a bunch of nobodies with massive egos.

Reactions: 28

KaciD

"Alined" Those dresses weren't "Nailed" and she's in "Denial"

How's that for an anagram of "Daniel" 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 26

blaggerlife

I was actually cringing for her when she said smell of success earlier and showed the mickey mouse award 🤡 Those awards remind me of something you would do at your debs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Imagine asking someone what they’re going wearing to an event and they say “oh I might wear my Martina dress from the Rachel Gorry collection”. I think I’d just burst out laughing. Scarlet for every single person who bought a dress. I hope when they try and return them they’re refused a refund because good enough for them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Boogaloo Shrimp

Omg 😳 birds singing in the Graveyard have you ever heard the like... bloody dope woman like birds only head to an Offaly cemetery just for her.
Going to a graveyard to promote a launch , something not right , every feather, Robin, ray of light is the husband . Pure dope of a woman seeking attention through death. Big chain tugging whinge later ? No sign of any yesterday
Back at graveside exposing the little one to morbidity of the graveyard and exploiting her dead husband for a quick cash fix. Imagine sitting by the grave smiling and talking about her "brand" launch tomorrow.
Spot on I reckon about some tears later, it will go something like this:

RACHEL
"well ladz, sitting by the grave and the burdz wur chirping away, I think maybe Daniel knows I'm nervous and sent them to me for support, did yeez see the ray of light from the sun, that wiz Daniel shining down on me" (weep weep, sob sob sob, rub rub).

REALITY
"my dresses will be on sale tomorrow so buy one and use the code HUBBYSDEAD10 for a wee discount to make me feel a bit better about exploiting my dead husband and little girls in a death-for-cash scam".

• Haha

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
The copy on the site is appalling ... "Through the founding of her business, Rachel wants to show her girls strength and perseverance; something she hopes her customers also feel when wearing ALINED"

I would think the only thing her customers will feel when they are wearing them is static and feeling robbed

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
Heavy heart is back today! Of course it is! It’s shoving closer to the day she’ll have to sell those dresses and need the old heavy heart,a few pics,tears and the chain will be back,oh and the “I wish I could share this big moment with Daniel!”
Again,I’m sorry to be mean and the bearer of bad news,but you wouldn’t have a “brand” if Daniel was still alive! So grow up and wake up and stop living in dreamland! And that dot was unfortunately a reflection,it was not Daniel!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think that red dress is absolutely awful! It looks like it was whipped up an hour beforehand by a TY student with a sewing machine. The stitching looks very amateur and the fabric looks cheap. It’s not a flattering cut at all!

Reactions: 22

Philgate

So she claims she’s ticking things off Daniels list. And people estimate 50,000-70,000 for this job. The garage and all of the other jobs must be another 50,000 easily.
So when Daniel lay dying, she had a handful of followers and no job and he had no clue she was gonna pimp his death and her kids out so he never knew what was to come.
So why did he encourage her to spend upwards of €100,000? As far As he knew she was without a job, without qualifications/education or any work experience of note (except messing around in an interior design shop for 2 days a week for a couple of months)
Surely If he knew life insurance was coming in, he’d want it kept for things like kids braces (didn’t know Leah would be pimped out for a freebie), their education, etc….
Also people say he worked in Argos until relatively recently. I’m not saying he didn’t or couldn’t have life insurance, but usually such young people with low paying jobs don’t stretch to that at least not initially. Don’t jump down my throat/ I’m just saying what my friend who is an insurance agent guessed at.
Something is not adding up with this story of Daniels list

Reactions: 21