Rachel Gorry #15 Boobjobs and Hairdos as well as new braces, send me money for botox to fix my two faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrific and the costs and personalised bags, I think personalised stuff is so tacky 🙈
SO TACKY. I've a cousin who gave her child a dogs name and then gets him personalised pjs for any occasion u can think of. Then he's head to toe in moncler. Which is more tack. Expensive tack all the same 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a sad world we live in when someone is now considered a ‘celebrity’ or ‘famous face’ because they have an Instagram page with thousands of followers (mostly fake) gained from showcasing their journey of grief to strangers. What happened to being a talented singer, dancer, actor etc?

I feel for Rachel, I really do but she just seems so desperate to fit in with all the ‘influencer huns’ who are just users.. really just a bunch of nobodies with massive egos.
She is the biggest user of the lot, constantly begging, so fake, whinges on demand . A conniving witch🧙‍♀️ really , fits right in with them

Most thinks look good at a distance, a close up would be good and the fabric content , is it lined ? and of course the price. Now let’s be honest though is this actually a unique style and colour , never ever seen before , has it never been freely available on the high street ? Did she actually sit down and totally design it herself, her with the degree in fashion design and all that goes with it. woukd she know the different fabrics ?
I think not , it’s still a China import , a style she picked from the many designs that she will have had to choose from
Beam me up Scottie alm these deluded Huns thinking they are fashion designers and the idiots that will line their pockets and buy their China imports at ridiculous prices. A fool and it money are soon parted .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d rather spend my money on buying handmade clothes from women with small business, juggling that and their kids. It ain’t cheap but it ain’t a cheap China fabric made via slave labour like all these Huns.

Reactions: 8
If this is the debut for her clothing line I'm not interested - this style is like 10 years old nothing modern about it...bleeping yawn

Reactions: 11
I really feel sorry for her eldest daughter, she is being moulded into a world where nothing except looks matter 🙄 as a child myself, I loved taking my moms lippy and wearing it but she would never actively put it on me. I mean that child had lipliner on and all at that christening. You can see it clearly in the photos. Why would you do that to your child 🙄

Reactions: 12
dress is a lovely colour.. waist is going to look shocking on anyone else.. length a no go for me.

that said depending on returns policy il buy one for a nose & return 🤭

Reactions: 4
I can’t see this style suiting unless you are tall and slim, anything over 16 is going to make a person look huge, the puff sleeves would make you look wider. . apart from the colour I don’t like it. Like most who fail they basically only think of their own shape and what suits. A lot of boutique owners make the same mistake. Wake up would be designer, look around you lots of shapes and sizes, just like at you ma and sisters for instance . Anyway at the end of the day the dress is a cheap China import , but wait for it ‘An Irish Brand’ How the public are brainwashed . What’s the betting it’s Polyester
Aww look though the ma only bagged herself a personalized tatty looking bag .. bless

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that red dress is absolutely awful! It looks like it was whipped up an hour beforehand by a TY student with a sewing machine. The stitching looks very amateur and the fabric looks cheap. It’s not a flattering cut at all!

Reactions: 22
Sorry but has this girl ever lived in Dublin? I cant get just get my head around her "accent"/"accents" !

Reactions: 1
Wouldn’t be into the dress .. probably be about 50 mark.. preferably I’ll go to Zara for 40 euro .. be a bit of a better designer than Gurry of Offaly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.