Rachel Gorry #15 Boobjobs and Hairdos as well as new braces, send me money for botox to fix my two faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a sad world we live in when someone is now considered a ‘celebrity’ or ‘famous face’ because they have an Instagram page with thousands of followers (mostly fake) gained from showcasing their journey of grief to strangers. What happened to being a talented singer, dancer, actor etc?

I feel for Rachel, I really do but she just seems so desperate to fit in with all the ‘influencer huns’ who are just users.. really just a bunch of nobodies with massive egos.

Reactions: 28
She's been called a "brilliant mum", I'm sorry but, a brilliant mum wouldn't bugger off to Turkey to sign some papers for a "brand", and then bugger off to the shitshow gossies and then away to London (I believe for a show to release her "brand") and leave the kids at home.

Reactions: 10
500 euro for 2 tickets a hotel room for the nigh and spending money and clothes easily 1500 euro she could have easily paid for her child's braces and not subjected her to be flaunted all over her and the dentists page . That will be there for ever

Reactions: 16
She's been called a "brilliant mum", I'm sorry but, a brilliant mum wouldn't bugger off to Turkey to sign some papers for a "brand", and then bugger off to the shitshow gossies and then away to London (I believe for a show to release her "brand") and leave the kids at home.
Lots of mums (both single & co parenting) have to leave their kids for one reason or another, including travel related to work. I don’t like her but I think you are way off the mark here. Shes mentioned plenty of times that her family are close by etc so I’m sure she has plenty of people the kids know well helping look after them

She’s capitalising on her current popularity which is probably the smartest thing she’s done (so I can only surmise it was someone else’s idea) since Daniel passed. The fact she has such popularity because her husband died is sickening, but it’s clear she adores her kids - the fact she’s not smart enough to protect their privacy is mind boggling but that’s a different issue. If she had a ‘normal’ 9-5 she’d be leaving the kids too in order to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Feckn love that dress she has on today though 🙈 did anyone read rsvp, is it her brand?

Reactions: 2
Yeah let’s not slam her for leaving her kids to work, plenty of us have to do that. Mock her all you want for her “work” but not leaving her kids.

Reactions: 13
Yeah let’s not slam her for leaving her kids to work, plenty of us have to do that. Mock her all you want for her “work” but not leaving her kids.
In fairness i think she is always wirh her kids knock her for alot of things but no for working away now and then

Reactions: 6
Nooooo!!I love that dress! I know,I know…off I go now to hang my head in shame! I know I should be ashamed of myself! Please don’t give me my P45!! Pleeeeeeaaaasse!! I promise I’ll be good from now on!! @Get off my chest I know you’re sitting there now appalled and disgusted with me 🤪🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Nooooo!!I love that dress! I know,I know…off I go now to hang my head in shame! I know I should be ashamed of myself! Please don’t give me my P45!! Pleeeeeeaaaasse!! I promise I’ll be good from now on!! @Get off my chest I know you’re sitting there now appalled and disgusted with me 🤪🤣🤣🤣
I'm not mad at you young lady ....just disappointed 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The dress has potential to be nice but looks cheap and nasty-the waist of its in a funny place and looks bad quality stitching-you can just tell its flammable and made in a sweatshop. And will cost about 100€

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In fairness the dress looks nice so will be interesting to see the range. Just can’t see the quality being good. Not sure what her target audience will be. Most people are barely getting by and just living their day to day lives. Unless they have a communion or wedding or other event. Where would you wear it. Not really for the school gates or Tesco.

Reactions: 3
I hope her brand doesnt include kids clothes...those things on the 2 youngest are awful

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.