Rachel Gorry #15 Boobjobs and Hairdos as well as new braces, send me money for botox to fix my two faces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Vavoom , Penny hauls or other places that she promotes for a while now ? And not even mentioning her own tat dresses , very strange indeed. The QVC queen never shuts up about hers even dopey Corrigan made more of an effort selling his tat hoodies .

Reactions: 3
No Vavoom , Penny hauls or other places that she promotes for a while now ? And not even mentioning her own tat dresses , very strange indeed. The QVC queen never shuts up about hers even dopey Corrigan made more of an effort selling his tat hoodies .
Imagine there's people going around in his hoodies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why oh why is the eldest child dressed in that godawful dress😳 shes wearing a dress I actually wouldn't lay me granny out in....no one shall look better than the widow, not even her child, that's the vibes I'm getting💁

Her top is dunnes as far as I know

Reactions: 7
All dolled up to go for a drink with a "friend".
More make up slapped on her face than the concrete they used in the euro tunnel ffs.
This "friend" is more than just a "friend" and it was probably the last item on Daniels "list" that he left.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably her sister, she said a few weeks ago her friend was collecting her to go to the airport in the morning and it was her sister went with her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope they’re not driving in on the new tarmac, thought you couldn’t drive on it for two days after laying it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
She really has such a SUPPORTIVE sister!!! Aimee has just put a post or where & how cheap it was to buy or dress for the communion 😂
Seriously odd that they aren’t trying to flog their own stuff. I’m sure there’s lots of spares in the house that hanger on Aimee would have worn 😂😂😂😂

All dolled up to go for a drink with a "friend".
More make up slapped on her face than the concrete they used in the euro tunnel ffs.
This "friend" is more than just a "friend" and it was probably the last item on Daniels "list" that he left.
Have a fair idea which pub in Tullamore she be going to

Hmm… I wonder if the friend is one of Daniels friends 🙊
I would say if there ever is a new boyfriend, it will be one of the lads, a friend of Daniels

Ah it is yeah😂😂😂
They pulled it as it tanked
Yes, that’s more like it, surely she would have been on to say there is a delay in getting orders out, due to the stock being sold out. Not a single word from her about the brand in days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.