Rachel Gorry #14 Crying in the wardrobe has had its day, tits done, you may as well pay’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will their be a separate forum for the gossies I wonder?
They need one then when they peek at Tattle they can see how we feel about the greedy grabby Huns that they help inflate their already big egos even more .
What an educated bunch most Huns and bloggers are , all there fluttering their spider eyelashes flashing free Turkey teeth, botox and filler faces, hair extensions, fake boobs in free clothing, free hair and make up , such an inspiration to the youth of tomorrow.

Reactions: 7
Such a load of crap!! Of course you are used to all the freebie events Rachel!
Wonder is the cling-on/wannabe sister with her 🤔
462B3BED-1346-45C5-A5AC-8270833A64BD.png

Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:
Boobjobs and hairdos as well as free braces, send your money for botox to fix my two faces.

That f

That room doesn't look very impressive!
No tags of hotel, must be paid for by the SHITSHOW gossies.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg , is that the tan not done right or bruising ? And the toes not painted again , nice off white would make them super long ties appear much shorter ,are they the Primark shoes ? She really has not a clue when it comes to fashion and a classy look . The whole look of the dress ruined , most likely a free one . As the say ‘you can take the man from the bog but you can’t take the bog from the man’
Theme is Fire and ice and she forgot to mention dirty badly applied tan. The cling in sister again in the old woman dress , can’t upstage the wannabe celeb I suppose 🤣🤣🤣

Now that’s classy the red
look at the little mention she gets and all the others get interviews , was she not last years winner ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Now that’s classy the red
look at the little mention she gets and all the others get interviews , was she not last years winner ?

Feet should looked clean and presentable to carry an outfit off , why do hers never look clean ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don’t come over to this thread often but don’t get people being sick to their stomach about collab, the orthodontist is a private business, he’s free to do collabs if that’s how he wants to market his business. Being outraged to see these influencers getting public money I can understand, like the HSE covid campaign with them but this isn’t a HSE clinic here she’s attending. I doubt this fella has a 10 year waiting list and is seeing the Gorry child in priority.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She looks very out of place. The hair isn't great like that and the dress looks like something ud have worn to the Debs back in 2012 or beyond . .

Reactions: 10
Don’t come over to this thread often but don’t get people being sick to their stomach about collab, the orthodontist is a private business, he’s free to do collabs if that’s how he wants to market his business. Being outraged to see these influencers getting public money I can understand, like the HSE covid campaign with them but this isn’t a HSE clinic here she’s attending. I doubt this fella has a 10 year waiting list and is seeing the Gorry child in priority.
That’s not the issue here. It’s the fact that Rachel Gorry would absolutely have the means to pay for her eldest child’s braces, but instead chooses to take a freebie & plaster it all over her social media amongst her other #ads #collabs #gifted posts with photos of her child on the dentist’s chair.
It has rightly riled other parents who are working hard, raising their families and struggling to pay for braces for their children amongst other things like mortgages/bills etc. She has no boundaries, no shame, the hand is out for all she can get despite having the means to pay for what she needs for her children. And if by chance she doesn’t have the means? (Doubtful) Then she should get a job like the rest of us and pay for things the old-fashioned, hard-working way. It’s disgusting and infuriating.
I don’t envy her at all in case you think it’s jealousy talking. I would hate a life in the public eye and hate that life for my kids. My eldest girl got her braces off a few months ago. I worked my arse off for every single payment, and now, when she smiles at me, I feel so content & proud. I did that. It was worth the overtime to see that smile.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
@shutthefrontdoor (I’m not going to quote your post just in the interest of space cos it’s long) I still don’t get it, of course she is going to take the freebie, most people here would. I paid €5.5k for my own braces, if my orthodontist has offered me a discount I absolutely would have taken it even though I could afford to pay it myself. That is the business she is in, getting paid for exposure or paid in kind in this case. She’s happy enough to include the kids in that, absolutely wouldn’t be for me but currently there’s nothing to stop her. The child did need braces too, Kelly Fitz-whatever her surname is had a similar collab recently and that child’s teeth looked perfect (to the untrained eye anyway). It’s just marketing, it’s not depriving anyone else’s child of treatment. Don’t agree with it then vote with your feet and don’t give this clinic your business.

Reactions: 3
I think the problem people have with it is that the child does not know what she is consenting to , the dental clinic has had complaints and taken down their grid post. The child is 11 years of age and again gory has put her on the Internet and exploited her so she wouldn't have to pay out the cost of braces. Once my kids went to secondary I was not allowed post them on sm and my account I'd private with mostly family and a few friends. She is doing a lot of damage to those children by exploiting them

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.