Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone used Fiona Feary?
Yes and I will say she is amazing I had a reading about 3 weeks ago, she only knew my first name, she was able to give me crazy specific things that nobody knows about my family, my mothers family, I lost someone a few years back and I do something at his grave nobody knows about but she did, I was so happy after the reading.

girls I haven’t watched Rachel in ages what’s the story with the big Play area, was it gifted?

Reactions: 2
Yes and I will say she is amazing I had a reading about 3 weeks ago, she only knew my first name, she was able to give me crazy specific things that nobody knows about my family, my mothers family, I lost someone a few years back and I do something at his grave nobody knows about but she did, I was so happy after the reading.

girls I haven’t watched Rachel in ages what’s the story with the big Play area, was it gifted?
I was always very sceptical but that is amazing! Were you waiting long?

Reactions: 1
Girls allowed burgers in the sun, on outside furniture, with no cushions in case they get dirty. Precious.. Ffs.

Reactions: 7
If she wants to see mediums that is absolutely fine but to do like 10 stories that are just clickbait really annoys me. She gives no details but just keeps crying in to the phone. Awful.

Reactions: 8
If she wants to see mediums that is absolutely fine but to do like 10 stories that are just clickbait really annoys me. She gives no details but just keeps crying in to the phone. Awful.
Clickbait
That one word sums her up perfectly

She's absolutely desperate to watch

Reactions: 4
Did she say she'll be back tomorrow to do what Daniel told her to do? I only half listened to her🙄🙄
I can’t understand the dribble that comes out of her mouth half the time. What accent had she got , not one I have ever come across that’s for sure

I can’t understand the dribble that comes out of her mouth half the time. What accent had she got , not one I have ever come across that’s for sure
I couldn't watch it all, but what I grasped was Daniel told her via the medium to continue doing what she's doing, like he didn't leave her enough instructions in the "letter"🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
I was always very sceptical but that is amazing! Were you waiting long?
I was 5 months waiting but it was worth it she’s the first medium that ever made me really think there is something waiting for us after life she was that good, she knew things about my mothers family that we had only just found out ourselves and hadn’t told anyone she was about an hour on the phone never rushed me or made me feel confused. I genuinely would recommend her.

• Heart
Aww I just saw her reel and I actually loved it 😄 effort went into it and it turned out well

Reactions: 3
I was 5 months waiting but it was worth it she’s the first medium that ever made me really think there is something waiting for us after life she was that good, she knew things about my mothers family that we had only just found out ourselves and hadn’t told anyone she was about an hour on the phone never rushed me or made me feel confused. I genuinely would recommend her.
Shes booked up to august 2023

The crying has to stop. How do people enjoy watching it
but what would the grief seeking freaks have to watch and comment on then.. it’s totally weird, it’s freaky to think people actually follow her just for that, one small step getting just as bad .. Horrid women seeking attention from the lisa of a loved one . Most have experienced great loss and many more at some point . We are born, we live and then we die . Normal people don’t carry on like this , money fame is the reason they carry on like this . Greed..

• Heart
  • Angry
I really wish these insta huns would stop promoting con artist mediums... these people prey on vulnerable people and it’s disgusting.. I really don’t understand why someone would pay €50 for someone to tell them about tit that already happened in their lives..... the money would be best spent on bills or put towards therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really wish these insta huns would stop promoting con artist mediums... these people prey on vulnerable people and it’s disgusting.. I really don’t understand why someone would pay €50 for someone to tell them about tit that already happened in their lives..... they money would be best spent on bills or put towards therapy
Its defo not for me, but if it brings some comfort to someone who has lost someone, let them spend their money how they wish. Some people have gotten huge comforts from it! I defo think it's something you'd have to believe in before going into though. Any of that stuff, mediums, fortune tellers, cards, palm readers is not for me but each to their own I guess

Reactions: 6
Its defo not for me, but if it brings some comfort to someone who has lost someone, let them spend their money how they wish. Some people have gotten huge comforts from it! I defo think it's something you'd have to believe in before going into though. Any of that stuff, mediums, fortune tellers, cards, palm readers is not for me but each to their own I guess
I feel these gangsters are taking advantage of vulnerable people. Most people that visit them have experienced a loss so these con artists exploit this by performing cold readings.. I hate hearing of anyone pissing money away on one of them. But yes I get you. Each to their own... I just hate the promotion of these people..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.