Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them legs in the shower post 😬 lathering them up, thought it was a scene from an old move with Steve MC Queen where girl is watching a car outside a prison then starts to lather her boobs to turn the prisoners on. As for that bed post where her head slowly appears on the phone it was creepy .. Today Q&A omg how boring
The desperation for content with those stupid polls🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone know what she is going on about in the car ? ‘I just cone on I’m doing something or other . Jesus why can’t she pronounce her words. do T H G not exactly in her alphabet???

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what she is going on about in the car ? ‘I just cone on I’m doing something or other . Jesus why can’t she pronounce her words. do T H G not exactly in her alphabet???
She’s trying to do a reel but is not able!

Reactions: 2
Of all the clothes she’s gifted she goes and actually buys that’s hideous tracksuit she’s wearing today.. the mind boggles

Reactions: 6
She is whining into the phone again! Haul on the way. when are these insta hun grabbing widows going to cop on.. it’s cringe 😬 onesmallstep is going just as bad.. me me me .. they are actually embarrassing 🙈 I don’t feel one ounce of sympathy for the gun widows , now I normally would for anyone that’s going through grief, been there myself . But Jesus Christ this is totally beyond a joke now.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is whining into the phone again! Haul on the way. when are these insta hun grabbing widows going to cop on.. it’s cringe 😬 onesmallstep is going just as bad.. me me me .. they are actually embarrassing 🙈 I don’t feel one ounce of sympathy for the gun widows , now I normally would for anyone that’s going through grief, been there myself . But Jesus Christ this is totally beyond a joke now.
Did she say she'll be back tomorrow to do what Daniel told her to do? I only half listened to her🙄🙄

Is anyone else just SICK OF THE WHINGING? CROCODILE TEARS, I cannot be looking at her fake ass anymore, when is it going to stop?🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s so predictable at this stage with her constantly crying how are people not fed up of seeing it all the time surely this is not normal behaviour

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.