Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put up a comment on the vvv saying how the clothes sizing was unrelatable and did Rachel ever read the room.... Comment gone and blocked 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Have these people no shame!!
The way they tag those with lots of followers just to get attention.Instagram has become so sickly with all these widows whinging into their phones

What’s with all the filters lately. Free rug snd carpet clean . The way she talks like everything about her is so important. Who cares about her fecking rugs. Self obsessed grabber as she is

Reactions: 9
The way they tag those with lots of followers just to get attention.Instagram has become so sickly with all these widows whinging into their phones

What’s with all the filters lately. Free rug snd carpet clean . The way she talks like everything about her is so important. Who cares about her fecking rugs. Self obsessed grabber as she is
All her cleaning the rug the other day praising the Dr Bekcman i think it was and had rug was still manky. Although I think it looks the same.

Reactions: 1
So she's now getting lads in to clean her rugs/carpets. I have to say, if I was having a load of builders in and around her house, followed by a trip up to Dublin for her photoshoot and now with some more people into the house.

Generally speaking most people are still limiting their contacts/movements....she's having a f**king parade through her gaff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why doesn't she just wrap the chairs in cling film incase the poor kids have an accident and spill something on them.

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she just wrap the chairs in cling film incase the poor kids have an accident and spill something on them.
She needs those 80's plastic see-through carpet mats with bubbly bits on, plastic seat protectors like in caravans and cling film in any other place.
Then bibs and wipes for every child. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Can she please stop saying "utili-y"
I'm in Dublin and not a posh area but jesus we speak proper (hee hee.. Properly)

Reactions: 5
All her cleaning the rug the other day praising the Dr Bekcman i think it was and had rug was still manky. Although I think it looks the same.
Anything for money and freebies with this one

So she's now getting lads in to clean her rugs/carpets. I have to say, if I was having a load of builders in and around her house, followed by a trip up to Dublin for her photoshoot and now with some more people into the house.

Generally speaking most people are still limiting their contacts/movements....she's having a f**king parade through her gaff.
The lads would be falling over themselves to do offer freebies if she parades in the super streetcar super comfy with the uplift padded bra 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Are them chairs on her story a complete diff colour like I can see beige on before and grey after ...that can't be dirt ??

Reactions: 6
That cleaning company must be doing freebies for all the insta huns just see make up by jenny tag them after cleaning her carpets , another company to strike off the list 😡

Sweets sent for the kids again, why not send them to ones that can’t bloody afford them.. kids are going to grow up like her thinking they are special to to strangers and expect the freebies like her. The screechy voice of her murdering the English language again.

Reactions: 4
She says the word haul & then reaches in and grabs the chain out 🙄 haul & chain must go together😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How many letters did Daniel write her?

Did he seriously write one directing what to do with the garage? If I was at death's door I doubt I'd be leaving instructions past my funeral plans!
It’s the Del Boy scenario, he always said ‘Mum on her death bed said .....’

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.