Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to brittons for a quote they were very rude with their reply and there robbing bastards obviously don't like working with the average Joe soap
Went myself when we were buying our new house and nearly died at the cost. When I told my friends where I went they laughed. 2 workers in this house

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder is the latest grid post in reference to the blue tick? They are all dressed in blue 🤔

Reactions: 1
Talking about Daniel's letter, it's like the readings at mass...First Reading - A letter from Daniel about the garage. Second Reading - A letter from Daniel about the blue tick. We'll soon have the gospel according to St. Rachel.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Talking about Daniel's letter, it's like the readings at mass...First Reading - A letter from Daniel about the garage. Second Reading - A letter from Daniel about the blue tick. We'll soon have the gospel according to St. Rachel.
Outstanding 😂 A reading from the Book of Daniel, brought to you from the walk In wardrobe.. Please give generously to the go fund me collection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The poor eldest girl looks SO uncomfortable in recent pics and vids.
my heart breaks for that girl you can see the sadness in her eyes.
Rachel has fully immersed herself into the insta hun life as a distraction and the girls are just being dragged along for the ride. Leah is going to have serious mental health issues when she’s older from all this trauma and being forced to perform for the gram. It’s pure abuse

Reactions: 6
Why are people so obsessed with grief? I don’t get it. I saw the other day on a Q&A on another page when asked what people wanted to see someone actually said to follow your grief process

I thought why the duck would anyone want to follow someone else’s grief process.
People are weird

Reactions: 14
This is what I don’t understand. I think it’s great she is making a living for herself and the girls and I’ve said it this time last year, she does a much better job at promoting and endorsements than the likes of some others we know!

I do wonder if she’s trapped in keeping up with this charade, that grief has propelled her career and now she feels she has to have that in her content. A professional would likely tell her this isn’t healthy and will stall her progress.
Then I see the chain pulling, etc and it was almost like “look I’m not happy I’m pulling at my chain...please no one call me out on not grieving today” I think she needs to make a choice on leaving the grief element of her online presence behind, she is only getting criticism from it. (And here she is getting constructive criticism mostly but we’ve all seen some of the messages influencers get privately and they are vile!) why open yourself up for that?
My heart does go out to her, I experienced my own bereavement last week and I am struggling, I can’t do my hair and getting out of bed and eating properly is a challenge. I am a grown woman and I need to go back to my parents home for support as I can’t cope alone. Everyone grieves differently but I can’t understand coming on camera more now than ever. So I see what you’re saying there, it wasn’t my husband but immediate family (and sudden/tragic circumstance) but I could never imagine speaking publicly about it. If I were in her shoes and feeling what I do now I can honestly say I’d be sick with myself if I knew I was profiting off of it.
I don’t think the younger girls know what’s going on or what Instagram is yet but the older one will or likely does —and when she’s in secondary school her entire class will know or have seen her situation being played out on camera.
Sorry for your loss xx

Why are people so obsessed with grief? I don’t get it. I saw the other day on a Q&A on another page when asked what people wanted to see someone actually said to follow your grief process

I thought why the duck would anyone want to follow someone else’s grief process.
People are weird
I seen that on a q&a.. like I dont understand why if you had just lost someone then you put up a q&a asking what do you guys wanna see ... em what ? That just blows my mind .. yes,everyone grieves differently but insta is feckin nuts these days

• Heart
Reactions: 5

People are weird
I seen that too and I just think people are so intrusive these days. They don’t put themselves in someone else’s shoes at all. I replied to that question as I found it shocking that a question box was being put up so soon after the loss and sent a message saying take some time for yourself to heal your grief is so fresh. But of course the vast majority must have voted yes as there’s a new highlight and the stories have begun. Don’t get me wrong people should grieve however they want but I think the first stages of grief are so intense and dark that you need to allow yourself the space to feel it all and eventually let it pass. Putting all that pain and hurt out there for others entertainment and judgement is something I feel many people will end up regretting.

Reactions: 6
my heart breaks for that girl you can see the sadness in her eyes.
Rachel has fully immersed herself into the insta hun life as a distraction and the girls are just being dragged along for the ride. Leah is going to have serious mental health issues when she’s older from all this trauma and being forced to perform for the gram. It’s pure abuse
It looks like Leah is taking over the other parent role in a way.. it’s so sad for her 😪

Reactions: 8
Why on earth would anyone want to know -
1: What class her children are in?
2: The ages of her children?

And she answered these questions again! Mind boggling! Why would you tell the age of each of your children and what class they are in to strangers?!
I find it so weird and extremely uncomfortable that there are people out there who take time out of their day to ask a stranger what age each of her children are and what class they are in!

Reactions: 11
So strange. You would find the school so easily too. She’s really put them in a dangerous position by revealing so much information about them.

Reactions: 7

And she answered these questions again! Mind boggling! Why would you tell the age of each of your children and what class they are in to strangers?!
I find it so weird and extremely uncomfortable that there are people out there who take time out of their day to ask a stranger what age each of her children are and what class they are in!
I honestly don't know why anyone would ask those questions. Will they sleep better tonight knowing that valuable bit of info? It's weird. I know someone like this. And she follows Rachel so I've no doubt in my mind she'd ask something like that because she does it with me. She'd ask me why I'm not with my ex anymore and I wonder what she gets out of it. Some strange people out there.

Reactions: 4

Sure remember someone asked what weight they were when born... and she answered... like wtf ... WHO wants to know what a strangers children birth weight was... very weird

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seen that too and I just think people are so intrusive these days. They don’t put themselves in someone else’s shoes at all. I replied to that question as I found it shocking that a question box was being put up so soon after the loss and sent a message saying take some time for yourself to heal your grief is so fresh. But of course the vast majority must have voted yes as there’s a new highlight and the stories have begun. Don’t get me wrong people should grieve however they want but I think the first stages of grief are so intense and dark that you need to allow yourself the space to feel it all and eventually let it pass. Putting all that pain and hurt out there for others entertainment and judgement is something I feel many people will end up regretting.
Whose page was that?

The poor man must have spent his last year on earth writing all these lists and letters judging by the shite she said he wanted her to do.
What a load of shite...she’s not giving those wee girls a happy childhood, she’s exploiting them to benefit herself. She should be totally ashamed of herself 😡

Sure remember someone asked what weight they were when born... and she answered... like wtf ... WHO wants to know what a strangers children birth weight was... very weird
I think she makes questions up herself for content.....or else there really are very sad people out there asking these stupid questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.