Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to get her daughter into modelling , KC will jump on that offer , gets him more followers and he gets to sell his cheap 💩 hoodies . That PS is sending to every hun, this one, LLL , Gails rails to name but a few.. idiot followers who buy the overpriced clothes are paying for their freebies .
Do they get to keep all the hauls they show or do they get paid to try them on and send them back or paid and get to keep them. ?

That video she took of her older daughter last week when she went down stairs to Rachel and Rachel decides to record it and ask her again why she came downstairs! “So Leah, tell me again why you came downstairs?” Just to post it on Instagram to a load of strangers! That was an absolutely disgusting thing to do! She came downstairs for comfort from her mother Rachel! She might have said to “check on you” but I believe she went down because she needed a bit of company and some time with her mum! You decide to post it all on Instagram?!! Such a nasty thing to do. That dandelion video , shoving it in her husband’s mouth was another disgusting video, it wasn’t funny,it was vile. Tonight, that show she obviously made the older daughter do with the hoodies, another staged performance! Will she please stop treating those children like performing monkeys for a bit of fame. Silly woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That video she took of her older daughter last week when she went down stairs to Rachel and Rachel decides to record it and ask her again why she came downstairs! “So Leah, tell me again why you came downstairs?” Just to post it on Instagram to a load of strangers! That was an absolutely disgusting thing to do! She came downstairs for comfort from her mother Rachel! She might have said to “check on you” but I believe she went down because she needed a bit of company and some time with her mum! You decide to post it all on Instagram?!! Such a nasty thing to do. That dandelion video , shoving it in her husband’s mouth was another disgusting video, it wasn’t funny,it was vile. Tonight, that show she obviously made the older daughter do with the hoodies, another staged performance! Will she please stop treating those children like performing monkeys for a bit of fame. Silly woman!
100% my wee boy suffers with anxiety and comes down regularly to “check on me” but it’s always him that needs reassurance and a hug sometimes a chat depending on what’s going on in his wee head. I would never dream of recording him or even having my phone in my hand, he gets my full attention. I hate the thoughts of mine going to bed worried

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Do they get to keep all the hauls they show or do they get paid to try them on and send them back or paid and get to keep them. ?
I think they get to choose some and send the rest back . But in my book they are then second hand . How do people know how hygienic these huns that try them in are . Look at Stacey Solomon for instance she admits to not washing or changing clothes for days , not sure if she does clothes hauls but has her own range out now. I don’t follow as o can’t cope with that stupid giggling like a little girl. I think they get to keep a fair bit though . Just seen that clown KC posting he had sold out of his 💩 sweatshirts @£40 a go yet only wears North Face .

To make cash and get freebies on Instagram all you got to come across as an educated clown , use your grief rehearsed whining , live in a lavish house, and be the best liar ever

Reactions: 3
I think they get to choose some and send the rest back . But in my book they are then second hand . How do people know how hygienic these huns that try them in are . Look at Stacey Solomon for instance she admits to not washing or changing clothes for days , not sure if she does clothes hauls but has her own range out now. I don’t follow as o can’t cope with that stupid giggling like a little girl. I think they get to keep a fair bit though . Just seen that clown KC posting he had sold out of his 💩 sweatshirts @£40 a go yet only wears North Face .

To make cash and get freebies on Instagram all you got to come across as an educated clown , use your grief rehearsed whining , live in a lavish house, and be the best liar ever
Just coming on say same biggest liars ever don’t believe a word any of them say

Reactions: 1
Oh Jesus, don’t get me started on Solomon🙄🤮 Lord Jesus,she makes me want to throw the remote at the tv with pure disgust! I can’t stand her,I really really really really can’t stand that girl. Fake mouth,clown teeth ridiculous silly woman!

Reactions: 8
Oh Jesus, don’t get me started on Solomon🙄🤮 Lord Jesus,she makes me want to throw the remote at the tv with pure disgust! I can’t stand her,I really really really really can’t stand that girl. Fake mouth,clown teeth ridiculous silly woman!
This 🙌 feel the same can’t stand her

Reactions: 2
100% my wee boy suffers with anxiety and comes down regularly to “check on me” but it’s always him that needs reassurance and a hug sometimes a chat depending on what’s going on in his wee head. I would never dream of recording him or even having my phone in my hand, he gets my full attention. I hate the thoughts of mine going to bed worried
Aww bless him ❤ And you’re right,it is reassurance and a hug and a bit of time they did❤ My teenager is the same,she’d come out some nights and say “Hello mother!” and it’s a bit of time with me she’s looking for and a chat, just us when her little siblings are in bed and I do stop whatever I’m doing and spend all the time with her,listening to stories from school or whatever she wants to chat about. Imagine just taking your phone out “Say everything you said one more time for the camera for everyone on Instagram!” ? I just can’t imagine doing that and my daughter would tell me where to put that phone of mine if I even attempted it😂 She doesn’t approve of taking pictures and posting them on social media either,no Facebook,no Instagram or anything and she is 15,just a teen!
Those girls will be mortified when they realise the amount of info their mother shared about them.

This 🙌 feel the same can’t stand her
Ah thank god I’m not the only one 😂🙌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww bless him ❤ And you’re right,it is reassurance and a hug and not of time they did❤ My teenager is the same,she’d come out some nights and say “Hello mother!” and it’s a bit of time with me she’s looking for and a chat, just us when her little siblings are in bed and I do stop whatever I’m doing and spend all the time with her,listening to stories from school or whatever she wants to chat about. Imagine just taking your phone out “Say everything you said one more time for the camera for everyone on Instagram!” ? I just can’t imagine doing that and my daughter would tell me where to put that phone of mine if I even attempted it😂 She doesn’t approve of taking pictures and posting them on social media either,no Facebook,no Instagram or anything and she is 15,just a teen!
Those girls will be mortified when they realise the amount of info their mother shared about them.

Ah thank god I’m not the only one 😂🙌🏻
Yep just let the kids be kids. And in their wee times of need give them a bit of time. Sometimes my fella would be away back up in 5 mins happy as Larry again, I always say to mine, you’s don’t need to worry, give me all your worries and let me do the worrying.
And then as u say having their moments up on social media for everyone to see 🙄 they will be teased about it & it will come back to haunt them

Reactions: 2
That story of her and Leah reminds me of a sketch act I done in scor 20 years ago.. rehearsed to no end and still we were ridiculous 😆

• Haha
That story of her and Leah reminds me of a sketch act I done in scor 20 years ago.. rehearsed to no end and still we were ridiculous 😆
I’d love to know what size they were because they fit Leah perfectly. I know Rachel is tiny but I wonder did they not fit her 😂😂is that why Leah got the haul?

Reactions: 1
Selling out your child to Corrigan a new low for u u absolute witch !!!!!! Those poor kids 😭😭😭 and the poor young one dosnt have a clue fair sad 😪😪😪

She is the female version of Frank Spencer , ‘Some Mother’s Do Av Em’ old tv series , showing my age now lol 😆 when she does that laugh and shrugging her shoulders the same time . As for the fella well god sure does make them and pair them with them two

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is the female version of Frank Spencer , ‘Some Mother’s Do Av Em’ old tv series , showing my age now lol 😆 when she does that laugh and shrugging her shoulders the same time . As for the fella well god sure does make them and pair them with them two
Ohhh Betty. Shes not like that on TV though, definitely put on for insta. I can't listen to her.

Reactions: 4
Just checking out IG Gorrys sister tagging Tracy Solomon, and also posting what size clothing her children are wearing now . Now I could be just a suspicious person but is she on the beg like the sister ?

Ohhh Betty. Shes not like that on TV though, definitely put on for insta. I can't listen to her.
Ohhh Betty yes that’s the one . Spitting image . She admits on Instagram to not washing or changing clothes for days , wonder how the other Loose Women feel about sitting close to her , she must honk and in a hot studio 🤮

Just checking out IG Gorrys sister tagging Tracy Solomon, and also posting what size clothing her children are wearing now . Now I could be just a suspicious person but is she on the beg like the sister ?

Ohhh Betty yes that’s the one . Spitting image . She admits on Instagram to not washing or changing clothes for days , wonder how the other Loose Women feel about sitting close to her , she must honk and in a hot studio 🤮
She said on LW yesterday she can take up to 10 showers a day cause she sweats, liar. Thread on here is on fire.

Reactions: 5
the merry widow seems to be holding a party!!!!! breaking the rules yet again 🤬🤬
Just wait until pubs and clubs open it will be non stop party . Bet the kids were sent to bed , enough food on that table to free a few and not a pic of any of them. Anyone think she is copying LLL , LLL wannabe

• Heart
Just wait until pubs and clubs open it will be non stop party . Bet the kids were sent to bed , enough food on that table to free a few and not a pic of any of them. Anyone think she is copying LLL , LLL wannabe
id day she knows she’s very bottom of the barrel/lowest common denominator stuff, it was obvious from those who wrote into her the time she kept referring to ‘piss’ and ‘tit’ on her stories that she appeals to a very vulgar, low class demographic.
now she’s prob trying to break into the more middle class arena- more money to be made.
She’d want to learn how to spell and to speak if she wants to do that. Although I have to say, I’ve yet to see an insta hun who can spell well or write grammatically correct posts

Reactions: 5
id day she knows she’s very bottom of the barrel/lowest common denominator stuff, it was obvious from those who wrote into her the time she kept referring to ‘piss’ and ‘tit’ on her stories that she appeals to a very vulgar, low class demographic.
now she’s prob trying to break into the more middle class arena- more money to be made.
She’d want to learn how to spell and to speak if she wants to do that. Although I have to say, I’ve yet to see an insta hun who can spell well or write grammatically correct posts
She's a first class begger that's for sure!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.