Rachel Gorry #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel is the most unlikeable girl. She would literally sell every last private memory of her poor deceased husband if she thought it would get her a few likes and commissions on her discount codes for Get that trend, sweet king, oral spotlight, mr candy, vavavoom, pamela scott etc. she has no class whatsoever.

Reactions: 16
So what would your opinion be of her , we have built an opinion based on what she shows on insta are we right or wrong in our opinion
Ok so I will try and keep it short, I can definitely see why you all have the opinions that you do,. I agree things with the girls should be private, I agree that there is a pattern with the crying and the ads and hauls. I'm not Rachels friend but I would know her a little. She is not the worst person in the world but she is not the nicest person in the world either, a little stuck up but never did anything to make me think she is awful if you know what I mean, she passes my house to visit Dan's grave I genuinely think she is heartbroken but I do think the bit of Instagram fame has gone to all of their heads in her family

Reactions: 20
Why would she put up that video with her child asking was she ok. And also she lives with her mother and partner so I doubt she is alone every night by herself it's so wrong exploiting that poor child

Ok so I will try and keep it short, I can definitely see why you all have the opinions that you do,. I agree things with the girls should be private, I agree that there is a pattern with the crying and the ads and hauls. I'm not Rachels friend but I would know her a little. She is not the worst person in the world but she is not the nicest person in the world either, a little stuck up but never did anything to make me think she is awful if you know what I mean, she passes my house to visit Dan's grave I genuinely think she is heartbroken but I do think the bit of Instagram fame has gone to all of their heads in her family
Can I ask is it true that the village had money going from their wages to the family and everyone helped to complete the house for them

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget everyone who messaged her in the beginning that she avoided replying to. Then coming on saying she’s replied to everyone. And the updates on showing her outfits whilst attending the hospital to visit her husband at the start. Your outfit would be the last thing on your mind, yet it seemed to be at the forefront of hers. I could go on and on. Lastly, she showcases herself in a way that demonstrates that she has done fairly well out of the whole event - yes she lost her husband, but she gained the house, the insurance money, the gofundme’s, the endless supply of freebies she so clearly loves, the messages of support from randomers on Instagram, the ‘z-celebrity’ fame, the likes, the swipe ups, tv appearances, constant attention on her. She has bounced back very fast, the ma lives with her too so she’s on the gravy train too she has truly landed on her feet and only too happy to show it.

Don’t forget everyone who messaged her in the beginning that she avoided replying to. Then coming on saying she’s replied to everyone. And the updates on showing her outfits whilst attending the hospital to visit her husband at the start. Your outfit would be the last thing on your mind, yet it seemed to be at the forefront of hers. I could go on and on. Lastly, she showcases herself in a way that demonstrates that she has done fairly well out of the whole event - yes she lost her husband, but she gained the house, the insurance money, the gofundme’s, the endless supply of freebies she so clearly loves, the messages of support from randomers on Instagram, the ‘z-celebrity’ fame, the likes, the swipe ups, tv appearances, constant attention on her. She has bounced back very fast, the ma lives with her too so she’s on the gravy train too she has truly landed on her feet and only too happy to show it.
Completely agree with this, I'm sure she is heartbroken but she has not showed that she is lapping it all up, she has turned his death to her advantage and what she can gain from it. The crying is all an act at this stage , its cry haul, cry freebies

Reactions: 9
Completely agree with this, I'm sure she is heartbroken but she has not showed that she is lapping it all up, she has turned his death to her advantage and what she can gain from it. The crying is all an act at this stage , its cry haul, cry freebies
Also recording & taking pics of herself crying and then uploading them 🙄 I wouldn’t even look at myself ina mirror crying. I said before if we weren’t in lockdown she’d definitely be out and about. I take it this garage/ flat is going to be for her summer parties, we won’t see them if we’re still in lockdown but I guarantee she’ll have them.

Yeah who does that takes a pic when they are that upset like feck off would ye. Defo the shed will be a party room and I can tell ye all that work kn it wasnt done in the last day or two.
Also you say she is a bit stuck up honestly with her accent she is as common as muck and has nothing to be stuck up about

Yeah who does that takes a pic when they are that upset like feck off would ye. Defo the shed will be a party room and I can tell ye all that work kn it wasnt done in the last day or two.
Also you say she is a bit stuck up honestly with her accent she is as common as muck and has nothing to be stuck up about
When she’s wearing that mountjoy tracksuit she looks to be from the rough side of town😂 she’ll be the next Offaly rose 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't disagree with any of you I definitely see what you mean, I agree about the crying. .. I don't watch her stories every day but I have seen todays. I can't answer why she does anything that she does and I'm not here to defend the behaviour I was just giving my outlook and opinion of her

Reactions: 2
I don't disagree with any of you I definitely see what you mean, I agree about the crying. .. I don't watch her stories every day but I have seen todays. I can't answer why she does anything that she does and I'm not here to defend the behaviour I was just giving my outlook and opinion of her
Do you follow her aswel on her own private IG the one in her maiden name? Does she post crying videos on that one aswel?

Reactions: 3
Far from a pantry she was reared 🙄. My mil is a bit posh and she a pantry but was reared that way. When she’d ask me to get something from the pantry back in the day I hadn’t a clue what she was talking about till I discovered this other room 😂

• Haha
Far from a pantry she was reared 🙄. My mil is a bit posh and she a pantry but was reared that way. When she’d ask me to get something from the pantry back in the day I hadn’t a clue what she was talking about till I discovered this other room 😂

Reactions: 2
I have seen it all now. She’s talking to the child about a highly personal thing- but staring into the phone with her back to the child.
The child is obv feeling worried and upset about her Mam. Instead of giving her a hug, reassuring her and telling her she was fine and strong etc, she says ‘let’s get this for the gram.. repeat what you just said on the count of three.. and look into the phone as you speak ‘
Ffs... this child is gonna be like the royal family are with Harry- afraid to say anything because everything she says is put on blast for the whole world to hear.
Also Rachel given that you cry into your phone on a regular basis ever consider that she hears you, or hears class mates discussing how much you cry.
Try not crying so much in public and tell your child while you miss daddy and are upset you are a strong woman and you will be fine as will the girls. She is adding to that girls anxiety. Since she first starting pimping her out, my heart ached- she had such big beautiful but haunted eyes.
Stop adding to her worries and anxieties and stop making such a huge public deal of crying. You’re helping no one cos there is no room for anyone in the Rachel show.
Also stop being so selfish- let the kids play in their play room and maybe share the garage with them for some purpose.

Cop on and stop giving her class mates so much personal information and detail: this is her story too and she’s not old enough to decide if she wants to share it. She has a long road and kids can be jealous and lash out. They may not like all the constant freebies she gets, and being on tv in that ad and to bring her down a peg or two they may try to use some of the voluminous ammo you have given.
Please think of the children, take a year off and grieve. And keep it to yourself.
someone before mentioned bringing tusla in. I accept the kids are clean and warm etc. But I’m sorry- I think this is a form of emotional abuse....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm sorry but everyone has a story And it's terrible but please stop using that child and the other 2 younger kids it so wrong god I wouldn't even let a pic of my kids on my private insta and also those kids know too much what's going on for children so young give them some sort of childhood without all the constant sorrow

Lads she blocked me on Instagram but I never messaged her or commented on her posts? Literally no reason lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't even get my phone open quick enough to get a photo of my 2 let alone to record my child having a moment with me , getting my phone would be the last thing on my mind, the forefront of my mind would be to grab my child so tight an squeeze the reassurance in to him!! And future more I think its getting harder an harder for her to cry its getting more an more fake an forced .
She has no content , i was watch her because I actually can not believe someone can carry on like this , and nobody has said anything to her , shes a joke , an fake , and she is setting them kids up for a fall .

Reactions: 13
Lads she blocked me on Instagram but I never messaged her or commented on her posts? Literally no reason lol
Oh the paranoia is starting to get to her! Is it all worth it Rachel? Your greed will be your downfall! Yeah I'd also agree that she should be reported to Tusla. She's using those kids and it can't be good for them. It just can't 😒
And her family are as bad letting it all happen.

Reactions: 7
What does she need an office for? Has she a job that requires her to work from home? The mind absolutely boggles with the notions of this wan. FFS

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.