Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
96F1EA5C-7BAF-4A8C-AF40-60598D7F8B7C.png

does this not show that she only books holidays for herself (by the dates) or certainly isn't booking much travel like she always bangs on about for "customers"
Meaning any money she makes from it is JUST from recruiting... 🚩 MLM 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 974809
does this not show that she only books holidays for herself (by the dates) or certainly isn't booking much travel like she always bangs on about for "customers"
100% she purely books her own travel and recruits, back when she first started I really liked her and went into a call, she recruits constantly, I’m Sure she recruited her friend Laura and she never talks about it now so that went well!!!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 974809
Not the brightest tool in the toolbox is she outing how little she actually earns commission from booking travel herself

Reactions: 3
Exactly.. she should've scribbled out the dates AND the amounts 🤣 exposed herself!

Reactions: 1
“Left corporate job” she was a receptionist at a dance studio, is this the extent of the lies these people tell!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Buy anything you want, my treat”
No hun she’s bought you It from the commission you’ve earned her through your mlm crap.
And that bracelet is hideous! Probably Cost hundreds but looks tacky

MY GOD!!!! DYING AT THIS IDIOT. HOW MANY 'BUSINESSES' IS SHE GOING TO TRY..... ALL FAILED

FOLLOWERS 32k hahahahaha wtf

Omg I can’t even watch her anymore. The talking stories drill me & always the same old tit, oh I am so lucky to not work 😂😂😂 what’s the new business? Someone tell me so I don’t have to watch her stories please LOL!!

Omg I can’t even watch her anymore. The talking stories drill me & always the same old tit, oh I am so lucky to not work 😂😂😂 what’s the new business? Someone tell me so I don’t have to watch her stories please LOL!!
I skipped through it a lot but I think it's some king of mentoring? Advising people on social media as she loves social media and can add ✨value ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I skipped through it a lot but I think it's some king of mentoring? Advising people on social media as she loves social media and can add ✨value ✨
Ohhhhh! Of course 😂 all of the mlm huns who ‘make money’ sell these kind of things on the side. I wonder why 🙄

Why does this annoying little idiot still only have 30k followers. F*cking he'll she's been begging for it for about 10 years!!!

Shes such a hypocrite
Claimed a while back that she wasn’t Drinking alcohol and had a good enough time without it…..She’s not stopped hitting the sauce since.
she Claimed to stop using filters too yet every post and story is filtered to hell.
every oppo she gets she pushes “the business” funny that for something she Claims isn’t pyramid
now she’s a social media coach lol hun please

Ohhhhh! Of course 😂 all of the mlm huns who ‘make money’ sell these kind of things on the side. I wonder why 🙄
full of tit the lot of them. like those people who 'coach' people to supposedly make millions....if you were that good at it and lived what you supposedly could teach then you wouldn't still be grinding. Plus who wants to take social media advice off someone with only 30k followers..:clearly she’s not very good at growing social media as she’s been on about 10 years

just took a quick look at socialblade and she’s lost 60 followers in the last 30 days and has an engagement rate of 1.35%…what u gonna teach people hun? How to be tit at being an influencer?

Last edited:
Nah I can’t with these dance moves 💀 and why does Sam have to use that filter looks so dull 😭
the singing also, I love it (not) when Rachael is pissed and starts singing she very clearly thinks she can hold a tune

• Haha
Reactions: 2