Rachael Casey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed this girl months ago, I originally followed her because I was interested in buying the same dress she wore to her wedding and wanted to see what it looked like on different girls etc. She looked nicer with the dark hair IMO. The MLM shite is too much and I’ve noticed it ramping up a ridiculous amount and enough was enough for me. it’s all smoke and mirrors with her and she’s not earning anywhere near what she wants us to think she’s making

Reactions: 3
Did the ring story really have to be that long🫠 all she had to say was she stayed calm & it turned up in the washing, obviously she didn’t look through every pocket, lining etc or it would of turned up earlier! The way she went on to say about giving this bleeping book to a poor man who was having a panic attack on the plane, honestly couldn’t think of anything worse when your having anxiety than someone saying a book will help you! He probs just wanted to be left alone🤯

Reactions: 4
Not Rachel trying to sell the mlm by bragging she’s saved £9.5k, she’s been with them 3 years that’s £263 a month.. plus she had her job as well not so long ago. Calm down babe; LIFE CHANGING 🙄
God that board is a cringe fest.

another note she looks like she smells of eggs, I can’t explain it

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh that she has "business" on her to do list

surely a to do list would be to break down tasks you need to do for your business today 🤣

unless she means business as go and do her business 💩

Reactions: 2
I really hope she’s asked permission from her friend to post all these pictures of her baby to 30K random strangers who follow her

Honestly them trousers I can’t cope! Anyone else cringing hearting Marcella the queen of mlm talk🤢🤢🤢🤢
Yes!!! Absolutely dying inside at both of them. How can they be sooooo cringe!!!!! I could die in shame for them

I am from the same area as R and have kown of her for years! Loved herself for as long as I've known her!!!

Last edited:
The story of Michael pouring alcohol down her throat made me cringe so so much. She always just misses the look she’s trying to portray doesn’t she

Complaining about it being cloudy & says ‘so jealous of you all in London’ Rachael that’s not the only place in the UK apart from Newcastle btw 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back to being anti social to her neighbours regularly except she didn’t actually stop doing it she just didn’t show it online

Reactions: 1
I used to work in a high street travel agency and the amount of tit I had to sort out for peoples holidays etc was ridiculous. I would never book a holiday with a random hun on Instagram

Her husband must be bleeping sick on a night out constantly having to film /photograph her walking /drinking/posing everywhere ..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many more Times is she going to say she is her own boss and can do spur of the moment things like getting on a flight to Ibiza that she “smashed” like the boss babe she is 🙄WE GET IT YOU WORK FOR YOURSELF!! Like a broken record. Next she’ll b saying she had a tit on her own without having to ask permission .. unfollowed

• Haha
She’s gone full blown mlm now hasn’t she. Can’t wait to see what other shite business she starts in a year or two time