Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to see those overwhelming messages. Screen grab them 🧐🧐
There's isn't a genuine follower on that account

Reactions: 2
I'd like to see those overwhelming messages. Screen grab them 🧐🧐
There's isn't a genuine follower on that account
If we don’t see screenshots, it didn’t happen 🤣 I think she’s bought a lot of her followers.

Reactions: 1
Wow I’ve missed so much?! What went on re. A double buggy? Funny really because when she was pregnant and got called out on why she has so many prams/pushchair she claimed on was for the house, one for the car and a spare one. One of them easily converted from a pram to pushchair so it was her intention to have the baby in the pram and when S got tired she’d convert it to a pushchair for her and carry baby in a sling. Yet here she is blatantly on the beg for a double by the sound of it. She’s just disgusting. Thinking of the poor people who struggle to even have one pram for their baby then there’s this greedy witch after yet another gifted one? Also a friend of mine local to her has seen her selling gifted pushchairs on a selling site. Funny that considering she once claimed she gifts anything she doesn’t want/need to a refuge 🤥. Quit your lies Rach. Everyone knows what you’re really like. BORING. GREEDY. UNCLEAN

Wow I’ve missed so much?! What went on re. A double buggy? Funny really because when she was pregnant and got called out on why she has so many prams/pushchair she claimed on was for the house, one for the car and a spare one. One of them easily converted from a pram to pushchair so it was her intention to have the baby in the pram and when S got tired she’d convert it to a pushchair for her and carry baby in a sling. Yet here she is blatantly on the beg for a double by the sound of it. She’s just disgusting. Thinking of the poor people who struggle to even have one pram for their baby then there’s this greedy witch after yet another gifted one? Also a friend of mine local to her has seen her selling gifted pushchairs on a selling site. Funny that considering she once claimed she gifts anything she doesn’t want/need to a refuge 🤥. Quit your lies Rach. Everyone knows what you’re really like. BORING. GREEDY. UNCLEAN
She was basically complying that when she takes the baby (in the pushchair) and her Daughter out for a walk, she always ends up having to carry her daughter and push the baby at the same time because her little girl gets upset and demands to be carried, Rachel says this is because she has hyper mobility. She goes on to say she wishes she have gotten a double buggy (obviously hinting at needing one)

she then takes the post down after getting called out on here for obviously begging for ANOTHER free pushchair, she gets angry and claims it’s an awareness post about hypermobility, and haters are twisting that, so she deleted her caption! Hypermobility was mentioned once, it wasn’t an awareness post at all, if it was she would have kept the caption up, but instead decided we were all victimising her to gain sympathy on Insta!

Also.. not surprised she sells on gifted stuff! I think that’s pretty disgusting IMO

Most 3 year olds land up on a buggy board . That don't go for much when she wants to flog it tho does it 😖

Reactions: 4
Oh well it didn’t take her long to put up the next ad. And don’t know why she’s now putting previously gifted. That doesn’t need to be said. I’m sure she likes the attention gives her something to moan about which we know she can be good at

But where does she keep all this crap? House must resemble a jumble sale 🤣 wonder if the other beggy influencers get upset rach takes it all 🤣

But where does she keep all this crap? House must resemble a jumble sale 🤣 wonder if the other beggy influencers get upset rach takes it all 🤣
The house is definitely like a jumble sale. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life. Everything is mismatched and there is just s**t from floor to ceiling. She really is gross. She’ll never stop taking things she’s too greedy and thrives off attention.

Surely she does what every other beggy influencer does, takes a pic for the gram and then sells it on depop/vinted etc to make more money off it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Can she please cut her grass in the garden it looks like a jungle poor kids playing in that state

Can she please cut her grass in the garden it looks like a jungle poor kids playing in that state
She can’t do that. It’s in keeping with the rest of her house. An absolute state 🤣

So her latest post is an AD for yet more bottles. This is exactly what we mean when we say she’s a greedy cow. Why would she accept bottles from NUK, Dr Brown, Tommee Tippee (she also had bottles gifted from MAM too but has for some reason deleted the story highlight for them). Oh and 2 different breast pumps but let’s not forget…. She only every takes what she needs 🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow! Maybe one for each breast is needed 😂 and I suppose the more bottles the less washing up. I have noticed in the past she’s had two sleep aids gifted to her too.

I may be wrong but if you accept multiple things from a brand then take the same thing from another brand isn’t that like sticking two fingers up at the first brand because if you believed in it you wouldn’t need to turn to another?

She can’t do that. It’s in keeping with the rest of her house. An absolute state 🤣

So her latest post is an AD for yet more bottles. This is exactly what we mean when we say she’s a greedy cow. Why would she accept bottles from NUK, Dr Brown, Tommee Tippee (she also had bottles gifted from MAM too but has for some reason deleted the story highlight for them). Oh and 2 different breast pumps but let’s not forget…. She only every takes what she needs 🤥

i wonder how long it will be before these disappear off her page 😂 this just shows she will take anything off any company because it’s free.

Wow! Maybe one for each breast is needed 😂 and I suppose the more bottles the less washing up. I have noticed in the past she’s had two sleep aids gifted to her too.

I may be wrong but if you accept multiple things from a brand then take the same thing from another brand isn’t that like sticking two fingers up at the first brand because if you believed in it you wouldn’t need to turn to another?
Yes, 2 sleep aids, 3 playmats and countless prams/pushchair. Look up greed in the dictionary there’s a picture of Rach looking creepy AF surrounded by 5 tonnes of gifted shite 😑

• Haha
Here she goes again with her claims that she’s ever so popular 😴🤣. Sorry Rach but this tells us otherwise. Really can’t understand the logic of brands wanting to work with someone with such a pitifully low engagement rate. We all know the reason for this is that the majority of her followers are fake and come from the follow loops she ‘admins’. Imagine anyone actually coming across on Insta and following her because they like the look of her and not just because they have to. Of course all of her followers are genuine and organic 😉

Attachments

• Haha
I can never understand why people apologise for being off social media? It’s always a bizzare thing. Apologise for replying late to a text or a phone call but social media?

I can never understand why people apologise for being off social media? It’s always a bizzare thing. Apologise for replying late to a text or a phone call but social media?
It’s because she likes to insinuate that her huge amount of ‘genuine’ followers have been concerned about her absence and her DM’s are full of all of her friends checking in on her.