Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes There’s one with two little
Girls I like she can have some random ads but shes funny martin girls I think its called and i like chloe ashoori is it? And a few others but theres so many that are just greedy grabbers

Reactions: 3
Had to unfollow her she’s just so grubby and takes zero care in herself, the house, the kids. Makes me itch. As was said above she runs a follow loop and multiple engagement groups.. none of her engagement is real and majority of her followers follow her cos they have to. She’s hanging.

I cannot believe my eyes! The amount of absolute crap in that house and she’s accepting yet more toys. Rach we know you read here YOU ARE A GREEDY BITCH! There isn’t possibly room in that pigsty of yours for this and yet again so much for only taking what you need. How funny that we all thought you were ‘tidying’ the playroom because you were tired of being a scruffy cow but actually it was just to make room for more tat!

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Oh I’m gutted I missed that! 🤣 never mind she’s too busy enjoying another free day out. I mean thank God for those or those lovely kids would never see the light of day. She’s too tight to actually pay to take them anywhere
She probably deleted her post because she said in it something along the lines of ‘Are you blind, I don’t go on PR trips, I’ve only been on 2 since Elliot was born’ then off she trots to another PR trip 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Only take what I need and I am in desperate need of
- 5 pushchairs within a couple of years
-3 playmats for my mansion
-75 reusable nappies which are the best thing since sliced bread but then also plug gifted disposable nappies
- 4 different types of bottles (then claim all of them are the best I’ve ever used and also breastfeeding)
- a new oven to cook the most disgusting food you’ll ever set eyes on
- countless PR trips because it’s the only time my children leave the house
- several toys/outfits every single week to go with the rest of the crap in my house
- and a partridge in a pear tree!

has anyone else noticed she claims she only does ‘happy post’ one day of the week yet nearly every day she’s spammed her stories with more gifted stuff which she doesn’t declare properly. She always hides the #ad right at the top or bottom so it can’t be seen clearly. I have reported her to ASA once before and have more screenshots and screen records from recently to do the same again. It really irritates me when self proclaimed ‘influencers’don’t even have the decency to be honest about what they have and haven’t paid for.
The amount of crap she has is ridiculous, that house must be a bomb site 24/7 and filled with crap.
She was quick to stalk her tattle thread this morning after her rant 😂
Hi Rach 🤗 what’s your tattle handle? You’re on here more than us hun
The point is you’re greedy if that isn’t clear - while the rest of us pay for everything for our kids, you’re getting it all gifted and it’s definitely far more than you actually need.
This woman would do an ad for a turd if she was paid for it 😴

• Haha

Gimmethegossipgirl

What a greedy bitch this woman is. I’m beginning to think she would take a dog turd if it was offered to her for free! Why does that baby need 3 playmats? She’s already had 2 gifted and 2 of those hanging playgym types too and now she’s taken a third! Total greed if you ask me. Surely companies must see that she is advertising competitive products to those they have gifted her?! I would only ever accept things I really love or will genuinely use. Honestly she really riles me. If she paid the same attention to that absolutely gipping house of hers or her horrendous hair it would be a much better use of her time! Also do those kids only get to have days out when they’re gifted 🥴
I bet she takes a pic for the gram and then sells it on Vinted or some other site

insta-frauds

It’s laughable isn’t it 🤣 literally mention something on here and there it is mentioned on her story. Rach if you spent less time reading here you’d have more time to find an actual job and also more time to tidy that vile house of yours up.

I bet she takes a pic for the gram and then sells it on Vinted or some other site
You know I’ve thought the same however then I look at her house and it’s literally filled to the rafters with absolute crap. She’s got a problem. She’s a cleptomaniac she just can’t say no. All her false followers have no intention of ever buying anything she ‘advertises’ her posts are full of generic comments only posted because they have to so they’re not kicked out of engagement groups. She needs a good wash and to stop saying yes to anything that’s offered to her

Can she please cut her grass in the garden it looks like a jungle poor kids playing in that state
She can’t do that. It’s in keeping with the rest of her house. An absolute state 🤣

So her latest post is an AD for yet more bottles. This is exactly what we mean when we say she’s a greedy cow. Why would she accept bottles from NUK, Dr Brown, Tommee Tippee (she also had bottles gifted from MAM too but has for some reason deleted the story highlight for them). Oh and 2 different breast pumps but let’s not forget…. She only every takes what she needs 🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I think your right! Although they didn’t do legoland as they’ve been loads of times!! If you can afford to go somewhere like that loads of times then surely you can pay for a day out for your family!! I’ve only been legoland once as it was so expensive for us all to go.
She absolutely reads here then relates her stories to this thread. It’s so cringeworthy. I said about the Legoland think and she retorts with ‘oh we’ve been loads of times it’s not about the money… blah blah blah’. Funny how she’s not addressed her pure greediness and how she sells on gifted items. Come on Rach we’re all dying to hear your excuses 🥴

• Haha
I unfollowed Rachael a few days ago and it’s been bliss. No ads, no moaning just finding lots of positive accounts now on my feed.

Gimmethegossipgirl

It will be like before where she shared the petition to shut tattle down then carried on with her ads/gifted after like a day as she needs the freebies/gifts etc and I’m sure she’ll have as deadlines so she’ll never walk away from it! I don’t get why they all pretend they’re just relatable mums - they’re insta is a business they’ll post anything for content/likes/ads/freebies
We don’t know or see the real people or get an honest account at all its all just for Instagram and their huns and engagement!

She’s horrible. I don’t know why brands, small businesses and general public follow her
I don't understand this either. I know most if not all are fake but why people continue to follow her beats me. Her content is terrible. You would think surely companies can see past the fake followers and terrible images and make an informed decision not to send her free crap.

• Heart