Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I saw that I assumed she was looking for her next gifted trips 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
This has made me laugh because that’s exactly what I thought! She’s out again today on another PR trip, I think she must book them all in back to back. I am intrigued to know how much her gifted items and trips equate to at the end of the year. What do you all think? She has to of had at least £15k worth of freebies so far this year right?

Reactions: 3

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
Her latest stories. She’s reporting us to the police because it’s illegal now to bully online. Can’t wait to meet all you hardened criminals on the inside 😘

• Haha

Mummyjefferies

Latest post- a highchair that’ll last him for life?How long are you planning on him sitting in a highchair for meals? 25 years old?? What I’d love to see after watching the news tonight is for her donate some of the multiple multiple multiple items she has been given to a Ukrainian family or any charity for people who have nothing. She does not need a house full of shit- give a bit back to people who are genuinely in need for sakes

That 2nd photo I’m picturing her mate running round her with a tiny fan from £land shouting ‘because you’re worth it babe’ while some bloke with a disposable camera snaps her best angles 😭

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Another PR trip out for the kids. Love how she’s still mentioning her car as well, being small and cramped. She hoping that she will get gifted one of those too, instead of paying for one like everyone else does 🙄 really dislike this woman, she thinks she should be given everything for free

Nomad2125

So rachael and all other similar accounts with similar followings who 'engage' with eachother all run their own follow loops. So at least 3 days a week maybe more they run a follow loop and everyone participating have to follow eachother. They also make money off this because people actually pay money to be a 'ghost' where they ar included in the loop but don't have to follow anyone back. That's how they grow and keep up their followers it's all fake. They also own engagement pods too so get all the likes and follows and none of it is organic. Brands just look at the numbers and don't seem to care where it comes from!

Rachaels loop group is called @mama_support_group_loop and you can see it's hers as she is one of the only ones the group follows along with those who run it with her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Wow she’s having a real pity party tonight isn’t she 🙄 noticed how she’s not address the whole ‘organic’ followers thing and how all her engagement is fake. For her to say she wasn’t gifted certain things when they are clearly labelled as ad/gifted on her grid just beggars belief

Gimmethegossipgirl

I unfollowed most of these mum accounts a few weeks ago as I was so sick of the begging, gifted, ads it’s just not for me - I want to engage with genuine accounts that aren’t just there to get freebies and handouts!

HandmadeMama

Chatty Member
‘Not an ad as I clearly have to specify these days’ - you’re an influencer, so yes you do considering 99.9% of of stuff you hoard is gifted.

I just had to take a nose at her post, I was confused as nothing on there was mentioned hypermobility until the end. Surely you would explain at the start she has that as it made her daughter sound like she was being a brat until you get to the end…. Even the double pram came before any mention of hypermobility.

anon231

Yes this!!! 👆🏻 She will literally accept anything offered to her. I’m just waiting for the day Lovehoney offers her a collab with their finest vibrating butt plugs. I’m sure for the right price (£15) she would be MORE than willing to demonstrate on a live. Her grammar is horrendous. Her house is a cess pit of bacteria and free shit. Her husband looks like the type you would see begging at the cenotaph (but God bless him for putting up with her lazy ginger pubed arse) and they all look like they need dipping in domestos. Her poor children only ever get bought clothes from what looks like the Sally Army shop or Primarks end of season sale…. If they’re lucky. If not it’s whatever their predecessor wore 3 years prior