Race Across the World (BBC)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm LOVING this series. It may even be my fave so far, with the first in close second. We'll see.

I absolutely adore Alfie and Owen now, and I was a fan of Brydie and Sharon, shame they were eliminated. Isabel is annoying, and while her mum is a bit dismissive, I definitely prefer her in the pair. Isabel was so rude to her over eating the snack bars on the bus. I don't like Steven, but I like Viv, and I quite like the brother and sister.

It was a shame they had to fly to Vietnam - were they due to spend the entire next leg in China? That said, I'd much rather see Vietnam as I've been there! From a personal point of view I wish they were spending more time in Cambodia. It's one of my favourite countries with the nicest, most generous people I've ever met.

Reactions: 9
It's a shame as I'm sure the first series went through some of China. But I guess it's much more volatile now

Reactions: 5
I really don't like Stephen but him shoving that whiteboard in peoples faces is what got them there before Brydie and Sharron I imagine!

Reactions: 9
Why they couldn't go through china has been revenue. A spokesperson for the show has said at the time of planning the route due to time constraints and the aftermath of the pandemic it wasn't possible for production to travel through china so thats why they skipped it. They would consider china as a destination for a future race across the world series.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
India seems an obvious inclusion for the next series, unless they want to not do Asia again

Reactions: 4
The boys are my favourite, I wasn't keen on them in the first episode, but now, I really hope they win - I like their friendship
Me too, I love how they write in their notebook and do things for each other. The dark haired lad was so uncomfortable in the club but could see how much the friend was enjoying it. I think they both have nice manners and his Mam would be proud of him

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm liking the boys make as well. I think they are getting better as they are understanding eachother better. They also seem to be arguing and getting less annoyed with eachother. When they debated the train ticket they both stated their points and then decided on the option which they seemed happy with whereas at the beef place or start of the race they seemed to be more annoyed if they didn't get their own way

Reactions: 6
Just caught up on this weeks episode. I’m enjoying this series as much as the first two (I also didn’t like the Canada one).

The boys are my favourites followed by Betty and James. I would have liked Bridie and her mum to have still been in but it was nice how they just enjoyed the experience together.

Reactions: 7
Isabel and Eugenie are the Kevin and Claudia of this series. They should just stay far away from each other 😬 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope the old ones don’t snatch it like in the first series. I want the boys to win or the brother and sister not team bicker!

Reactions: 8
I hope the old ones don’t snatch it like in the first series. I want the boys to win or the brother and sister not team bicker!
I wouldnt be surprised. The winners of the last series couldn't find their way out of the park in the 1st episode lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel Isobel's mum can't do anything right for Isobel. Can't even eat or buy food without Isobel making her feel bad, not like that sausage would've cost much

Reactions: 12
The boys have a beautiful friendship. Real brothers in all but name

Reactions: 13