Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slaybutter

VIP Member
Being appreciative for what’s working in my life and trying to focus less on what’s not. And cheeseburgers. I don’t get the nutrition science works but I’m on cloud 9 for hours after having one. 🍔

if you could learn any style of dance what would you choose?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Quietpeony

VIP Member
Went to the local market and got fresh tagliatelle and pesto so will be making that and watching i’m a celeb!

Will you be getting a real or fake christmas tree?

• Heart

pinkmug

VIP Member
I'm in an awful mood and I can't figure out why, so I'll be going through my watch later playlist on youtube, and then go to sleep.

Did you have a nice weekend?

• Heart

soymilk

VIP Member
I'm not happy about it, I think it could've been held in so many other countries which would have thrived with the opportunity and not used it to abuse people less off than them - it's a shame bc I love the competition but I don't think I could watch it without feeling guilty 😔

same qu!

• Heart

pinkmug

VIP Member
Feeling a bit meh, not well enough to make any plans but I also don't want to watch or do anything. Maybe listen to a book or journal and call it a night early.

Same q?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Omg my fav is a pain au chocolat i think but it’s a tough one. i genuinely don’t think i have a least fave i love them all?!

do you read spoilers for the tv shows you’re watching or wait to find out?

• Heart

Hope96

VIP Member
No, I have a lot on my mind so won't be able to sleep.

How many hours of sleep do you get on average?

• Sad
  • Heart

Gidget00_

VIP Member
Three, all three are muted 😂

Free Nando’s for 10 years or free cinema tickets and all the cinema snacks you wanted?

• Haha

Chloesm

VIP Member
My lips and my hair - looks wise
My strength and my ability to always pick myself up after bad periods of my life

Plans for this Sunday?

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
i mean this is just impossible to answer 🥺🐼
all pandas are amazing, they look like they shouldn't be real! but let's go with red if i have to choose

what do you like to do the most in your free time?

• Heart
  • Haha

Quietpeony

VIP Member
Pick fights before the holidays so u don’t feel obligated to buy anyone gifts 👀

any advice for how to rejoin the workforce? 💳

ETA: I’m starting to give Ali Express a try. Their stock looks exactly the same as Amazon but wayyyy way cheaper. Still waiting on my first delivery though, hoping it goes well 🤞
Exaggerate on your CV! Men do it all the time and get the job/s.. try to find flexible jobs that allow you to work from home as that is less stressful.

How did you sleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

pinkmug

VIP Member
Don't remember what I last ordered, I think I paid for an audiobook?
No Christmas lights yet.
Third cross what even. Italian, Lebanese and Greek? I think Mediterranean food is the best.

Do you eat healthy in general?

• Heart

Slaybutter

VIP Member
Bunions! This morning I’m reading all about wide toe box shoes which allegedly are helpful against bunions (Info is courtesy of the algorithm which is advertising wide toe box footwear ever since my hippy friend shared a pic of her toddler in them 😅 It’s good to know she’s not being mean and dressing him in clown shoes for no reason!!)

has anyone ever tried to recruit you into a cult?

• Haha