Questions & Answers #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite well but I wish I was still in bed now 🤣

Would you rather have the ability to control your future or to change your past?

I missed the delivery for new gym outfits so I need to walk to FedEx and pick them up. After that it’s getting back into bed and waiting for my shopping delivery with things to make me feel better 🥴 Might even hold off on FedEx though, it looks like rain.

same q?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
washed my hair in the morning, had a very disappointing call with what turned out to be an mlm, have another zoom call later with a tour company for next season, some emails, other than that making some food and then a walk with my bf in the evening

how would you spend your ideal weekend?

At a spa resort relaxing

Who’s the first person you bought a present for Xmas this year?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
a reusable coffee cup for my dad

do you have any christmas lights up at home?

i don’t have christmas lights in my home yet
last thing i ordered online was an amazon alexa

what’s your fav cuisine?

Don't remember what I last ordered, I think I paid for an audiobook?
No Christmas lights yet.
Third cross what even. Italian, Lebanese and Greek? I think Mediterranean food is the best.

Do you eat healthy in general?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah but that’s because I can’t digest white sugar, wheat or soy like a normal human 😫

peppermint yay or nay?

• Sad
Soon! My errand will take me past the man who sells Christmas trees 🎅

have you gone to a Christmas market yet, if so how was it? :]

None yet, I was contemplating one for this weekend but I don't think I can be arsed, I'll ask my friends if they want to meet for a drink instead 😂

What's the last gadget you've purchased?

Hmm idk if you can call it a gadget but a remote control for our Christmas lights 🤣.

What was your last Amazon order?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.