Questions & Answers #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only literally money saving. Anything. A week won't go by without saving money - at any amount . It goes away into premium bonds.

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pick fights before the holidays so u don’t feel obligated to buy anyone gifts 👀

any advice for how to rejoin the workforce? 💳

ETA: I’m starting to give Ali Express a try. Their stock looks exactly the same as Amazon but wayyyy way cheaper. Still waiting on my first delivery though, hoping it goes well 🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pick fights before the holidays so u don’t feel obligated to buy anyone gifts 👀

any advice for how to rejoin the workforce? 💳

ETA: I’m starting to give Ali Express a try. Their stock looks exactly the same as Amazon but wayyyy way cheaper. Still waiting on my first delivery though, hoping it goes well 🤞
Exaggerate on your CV! Men do it all the time and get the job/s.. try to find flexible jobs that allow you to work from home as that is less stressful.

How did you sleep?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Porridge with sultanas, apple and cinnamon

Do you get impacted emotionally by your menstrual cycle?

no I don't like it, especially the whispering/eating ones 🤢

one thing you need to do today?

• Heart
  • Haha
Get through the work day and go to the bank.

Do you compare your life to other people's lives?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.