Questions & Answers #69

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very occasionally I’ll have wine with dinner but mostly just water and then peppermint tea before bed.

Do you watch any YouTubers that you’d recommend?

I like all of Priya Krishna’s appearances on The NY Times YT channel. She’s adorable and nerdy 💕

what is your perfect breakfast?

Sourdough with avocado, eggs and bacon and a latte.

Do you like sweet or savoury breakfasts?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Reassurance and understanding from people close to me.

What’s your favourite breed of dog?

all i want for christmas
one more sleep by Leona Lewis
what if by kate winslet (it’s from a christmas carol i count it as a christmas song lol)

what song makes you want to dance?

I'm not happy about it, I think it could've been held in so many other countries which would have thrived with the opportunity and not used it to abuse people less off than them - it's a shame bc I love the competition but I don't think I could watch it without feeling guilty 😔

same qu!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t like it either sadly it won’t make a difference people will still watch I know. Y husband is very excited for it. I think also it been on this time of year is crappy too!!

My question from this morning when I was clearly still half asleep 🤣🫠…
What pop boy band song do you actually still like?

• Haha
Most Backstreet Boys and Nsync songs.

What are you having for dinner?

• Heart
Chicken gyros and Greek salad.

Do you get yourself an advent calendar?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.