Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
No but I actually wanted to physically punch someone today when they lifted up their dog by the collar 😔 Not all dog owners are animal lovers. Makes my blood boil.

What boxset series do you rate and recommend is worth watching ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Seeing my group of friends try and break old things down with a chainsaw (one of them is moving house for context), getting more responsibility at work and potentially going on a date

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 8

bolimepipi

VIP Member
since jack grealish is currently only 5 minutes away from me, in 5 years i see myself on the stadium cheering for my man

you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Having a week off work
Spending time with my little one
It’s payday this week 🙃

Whats your fav month of the year and why?

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
When we were on a family holiday my mum got so drunk in the day she didn’t remember what she’d done so I told her she’s gone down the waterslide shouting ‘hotel Neptuno’ topless and she believed me. Didn’t tell her it wasn’t true till we got home.

same question

• Haha

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I once convinced a friend that haggis were creatures running round Scotland and she went round telling everyone about the new animal she’d learnt about. It went on for weeks before I told her otherwise!

You?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

aimzalicious

VIP Member
That Dance Monkey song or anything by Ed Shitstain

What celeb do you confidently think you could pull if you were at a Hollywood party (pretend none of them are married)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
At yours and Jack Grealish's wedding apparently

If a celeb was a 5 minute walk from you would you go and wait for them for a selfie to send your friends?

• Haha

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Eating fish and chips on a Sandy beach

What advice would you give someone who is being gaslighted in a relationship but has nowhere else to go and no family or friends to turn to?

• Sad

LittleMy

VIP Member
Probably someone annoying or weird like Nicholas Cage. I don’t fancy my chances with any of the super hot ones. 😬

Which celebrity gives you the ick?

• Haha

lemonlime

VIP Member
Fantastic question but I doubt any of the ones I fancy would give me the time of day 😂 I'd probably pull some of the aging old rock stars, who hasn't slept with them anyway (wheezing @ ed shitstain)

Same question?

• Haha