Questions & Answers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrapins called Rosie and Jim 😂

X post: I want to say Sushi? I haven’t tried it tbf but I don’t like seafood anyway so doubt I’d like it.

Same question

Reactions: 1
the weeknd ft. ariana grande - save your tears (the live version)

do you fancy jack grealish?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
since jack grealish is currently only 5 minutes away from me, in 5 years i see myself on the stadium cheering for my man

you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
At yours and Jack Grealish's wedding apparently

If a celeb was a 5 minute walk from you would you go and wait for them for a selfie to send your friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No, never been able to do this and I can't be arsed to ask for a photo from anyone, makes no sense to me 😂 I did ask for an autograph on a play's brochure though.

Do you like antiques roadshow?

No, reminds me of Sunday tea time telly, knowing the weekend is over and school tomorrow!

What are you currently watching and would recommend

Love island but it's really boring this year so wouldn't recommend

If a shop assistant gave you a fiver too much in your change would you hand it back or keep it?

On the whole yes. Trying not to let the little things spoil it for too long.

What are you looking forward to?

I've worked through all of it :ROFLMAO: Made the most of my weekends though!

Cross - getting the keys to my new house!

When you eat Wotsits do you let them melt on your tongue or do you bite them?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.