Questions & Answers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plum tart and some cheese. Didn't feel like having a "dinner" dinner.

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Seeing my group of friends try and break old things down with a chainsaw (one of them is moving house for context), getting more responsibility at work and potentially going on a date

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Having a week off work
Spending time with my little one
It’s payday this week 🙃

Whats your fav month of the year and why?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I always enjoy June (my birthday, nice weather and summery!) and December (run up to Christmas!).

Favourite day of the week?

• Heart
Margherita, I'm not a huge fan of a lot of toppings.

Where is your favourite bed set from?

Chinese, salt & pepper chips with Singapore vermicelli. Curry sauce on the side

Are you a vegetarian/could you be a vegetarian

• Heart
Nope. I enjoy meat too much. (I have cut down on meat and do cook a lot of vegetarian meals but I couldn’t go full veggie).

What floor do you have in your living room?

I once convinced a friend that haggis were creatures running round Scotland and she went round telling everyone about the new animal she’d learnt about. It went on for weeks before I told her otherwise!

You?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When we were on a family holiday my mum got so drunk in the day she didn’t remember what she’d done so I told her she’s gone down the waterslide shouting ‘hotel Neptuno’ topless and she believed me. Didn’t tell her it wasn’t true till we got home.

same question

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When we went to the panto once, me and the kids gave my other half’s name to get called up on stage. He had to dress up as a minion and Widow Twanky kept referring to him as her boyfriend 😂 I’m dreading the day he gets me back.

Have you ever been called up on stage at a show or similar?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Only when I was a kid at the circus, I got to keep the spinny plate things!! I’d be dead shy if it ever happened now though

Are you confident at public speaking / presenting to a large audience

When we went to the panto once, me and the kids gave my other half’s name to get called up on stage. He had to dress up as a minion and Widow Twanky kept referring to him as her boyfriend 😂 I’m dreading the day he gets me back.

Have you ever been called up on stage at a show or similar?
🤣I've done a few shows at the theatre and one really terrible panto on holiday me and brother used to get to go up on stage to play games and get certificates.

• Haha
Only when I was a kid at the circus, I got to keep the spinny plate things!! I’d be dead shy if it ever happened now though

Are you confident at public speaking / presenting to a large audience
No I used to always skive off English lessons in school that I knew involved speaking in front of the class 🤣

Cats or dogs?

• Haha
Cats. I’m a bit scared of dogs 😳

did you ever have a pet hamster or something similar as a kid?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.