Questions & Answers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do some, others I can go months without speaking to but we're still the same with eachother when we do talk/see eachother

What is the most annoying sound?

No

X post - when women make those awful loud squealing and screeching noises when they meet up with each other (I'm a female btw)

Favourite tattle thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Most annoying sound is snoring

Fav tattle thread is what have you done today, this one or Stacey Solomon

Same q?

The book thread, although it’s not good for my reading pile!

Where do you mostly listen to music?

Love Island or Share Your Cats

At home, in the kitchen, via Spotify on my smart speaker.

What thread would you like to see on Tattle?

Too many to choose but I’ll say Enter Sandman - Metallica or Devil on my Shoulder - Billy Talent

Will you be watching the Olympics?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Highway to Hell - ACDC

I might catch some of the Olympics when it’s on.

What popular song can you not stand?

• Heart
That Dance Monkey song or anything by Ed Shitstain

What celeb do you confidently think you could pull if you were at a Hollywood party (pretend none of them are married)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fantastic question but I doubt any of the ones I fancy would give me the time of day 😂 I'd probably pull some of the aging old rock stars, who hasn't slept with them anyway (wheezing @ ed shitstain)

Same question?

• Haha
Probably someone annoying or weird like Nicholas Cage. I don’t fancy my chances with any of the super hot ones. 😬

Which celebrity gives you the ick?

• Haha
I wouldn't call him a celebrity as such but on a smaller scale Mark Wright makes me shudder and on a bigger scale Alec Baldwin 🤮

Same question?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.