Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many, there’s 2 people I chat with outside Tattle

Is there anyone on here that you don’t like?

Hmm yes but I just ignore them or try not to interact, no need for me to have a bun fight with anyone lol

Are you a keyboard warrior 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If I’m on here I guess so? 🤣 The people of the threads I’m on would say yes lol. But not outside of Tattle

Why did you choose your avatar?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I saw other people with made up avatars so thought I'd make one as I wasn't sure what other pic to use 🤔 it was Jax from Vanderpump rules but thought it was giving a wrong impression lol

Do you have a favourite reality TV personality?

I have a few favourites there's some lovely folk on here despite what tattle outsiders would have you believe

Do you use other Internet gossip forums?

i do have quite a few ''favorite'' users, and no i don't use any other internet gossip forums

what do you do to calm yourself down after something really stressful?

I think they can work for people and I'd not judge as long as all parties were honest and happy but it's not for me personally

Have you ever been cheated on?

He supports me in a way I've never ever felt supported before. Even when I'm in the wrong he doesn't get mad and shout, he just talks things through.

Same question?

Teabag in then hot water, leave it a couple mins then a good bit of milk. I was a milk before water person my whole life until I moved in with my bf lol

Do you like coffee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.