Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My stomach, double chin, forehead. The list goes on :ROFLMAO:

Your partner gives you a hall pass to shag the celebrity you fancy most with no repercussions - do you take it? (the celeb is also obv willing)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah I'd give him a hall pass too 😂

If your partner said he wanted to have a threesome with you and another girl of his choice, what would you do?

No. Maybe they do, but I just don’t see the point in them tbh.

Would you be up for an open relationship if your partner asked?

Nah. I’m too greedy to share 😝

Have you ever had two people on the go at the same time without either knowing about each other?

Not really seriously but when I was on tinder in my slaggy stage sort of 😆

If your partner came in right now and told you it was over, what would you do?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I genuinely don't know, I'd be devastated! I wouldn't know what to do with myself I think I'd fall to bits!

Same question?

I’d probably knock the tit out of him and kick him out of the house 😂 honestly though, I’d be devastated (mostly for my children).

How do you think you would react if your partner confessed to cheating on you?

I'd flip 😂 then probably have a breakdown not long after that

Have you ever fantasised about someone else sexually when in a relationship?

I couldn't pick a fave you know there's too many. I love a django leo meme though

What is your favourite meme template?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.