Questions & Answers #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hot chicken thighs, spicy rice and peri salted chips if I am feeling greedy πŸ˜‚ if not I just do spicy rice and the super greens or some other veg. And then loads of hot sauce on the side

Same question?

Medium chicken wrap with chilli jam, halloumi and mushrooms. Then peri salted chips and either corn on the cob/spicy rice/garlic bread, depends how im feeling πŸ˜‚

If your partner told you he had been cheating on you with a family member, what would you do?

Go ape tit 🀣 throw his ps4 in the washing up bowl then probably go and batter my family member. I'd be intrigued to know which one he'd cheat with πŸ˜‚

If you're walking down a street and someone falls over, would your go to reaction be to laugh or show concern?

As awful as this sounds I think I'd laugh! I'm terrible in those types of situations. Obviously if it was serious I'd try to show concern

You're moving to a secluded, fully catered for, island by yourself for one month, you'll have nobody with you except the staff who will be preparing your food. What 3 items do you take?

My phone, a tin of vaseline and a phone charger 🀣

You're in a restaurant and you drop a glass of your drink and your plate of food in the middle of the room in front of everyone. Would you be embarrassed or laugh it off?

Reactions: 1
Would be mortified but would laugh and profusely apologise πŸ˜‚

Do you embarrass easily?

windows

Would you rather be without electricity for a day or be without hot water?

Hot water

How much time do you spend on your phone a day roughly?

No I don't think ive got that in me 🀣

If your mate asked if you she looked fat in her outfit and she did, would you tell her?

I wouldn't outright say "you look fat". I'd probably say "I don't know if that shows off your best bits well, shall we see what else you've got". Like try to put it nicely :ROFLMAO:

Do you think you're too honest sometimes?

My boyfriend and brother

Have you ever had a sexual dream about someone else whilst in a relationship?

Yep

Are there any users on here you wish you could reveal yourself to and become friends in real life?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.