Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jarv

VIP Member
Tom Hardy ain't buff and is a crap actor (peaky blinders being the exception) 😬

What's yours?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

aimzalicious

VIP Member
One of my best nights out was a spontaneous one when I was 19 - I'd made friends in first year of uni and we'd all bonded over our love of rock/metal music, so we found a rock club in the city to go to on a Saturday night. I went dressed like Effie from Skins because that was the style back then (lol) It was so much fun because the club played all our favourite songs and I danced all night. And I pulled the hottest guy I've ever pulled to this day, he looked like Brandon Boyd from Incubus:

1617741512719.png

Ahhh the good old days!

Do you listen to Incubus?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

bolimepipi

VIP Member
hahaha i think i mentioned it once on here: ''the octopus'' πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ i watched an anime/hentai where a girl had sex with some kind of octopus and she was tied to a tree, both her legs and arms were tied, and i don't know why but this turned me on πŸ˜‚ so i said that to my bf and even weirder the fact that it turned me on, turned him on hahah so he tied both my arms and legs, completely spread out, and we had sex like that πŸ˜‚ i'm sure i've done weirder things like whips and so on but this is the one that makes me feel the weirdest because it always gets us going!

....and that ladies and gentlemen was my first tattle post that i wouldn't want anyone from my life to read.

same question? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
That the best before date on crisps is always a Saturday . You are welcome 😊

sausage in batter or plain sausage at the chip shop?

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Libbylulu

VIP Member
A road trip from Denver to Santa Fe, Albuquerque and LA

do you have a holiday planned for this year

lemonlime

VIP Member
Definitely mini eggs, hate creek eggs.

what’s your dreamjob?
I felt like this is relevant to my feelings:

Joke aside, probably being an author, but only if I didn't need to do it for a living. So maybe I'm coming full circle.

What's yours?

• Heart

jarv

VIP Member
Slept with their best mate after we split up 😬

Have you ever been the other woman/man

• Haha