Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These days I can't get settled before 1am because I'm struggling to get the baby into a feed/sleep routine.

Do you still have friends from your school days?

I am working from home this morning then on annual leave this afternoon as I'm seeing my auntie and her two children

What was the first pet you ever had?

I don’t think it does anymore but it definitely did when I lived in England

what’s your fave salad?

Love a good mixed salad with all the things thrown in: lettuce, bell pepper, spinach, corn, chicken, cucumber, bacon, mushrooms, beetroot, carrot, and top it off with feta. YUM!

Do you read all the questions asked in here or just skip to the latest one?

wedding this year, hopefully buying our own place in the next one, and for the rest a kid or two 😄 working on my physical and mental health, learning to deal with work anxiety and succeeding at my jobs

same q?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We're looking for a house with more land atm so that, we would also love to buy a holiday home in Ibiza, getting my eldest daughter on the road when she turns 17 in 2 more years 😱, i want to be present for my girls I want nothing more than for them all to be happy and live a gorgeous life. I would also like my toddler to be potty trained 🤣 she's two next month and just will not use the potty.

Have you made a start on your garden for the warmer months?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.