Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully wfh tomorrow so I will probably naturally wake up around 7:30

What are the 3 worst things about your job (last job if currently not working)?

Thankfully wfh tomorrow so I will probably naturally wake up around 7:30

What are the 3 worst things about your job (last job if currently not working)?
Answering this one since there was a cross but this one came first.

The 3 worst things about my job are: bad managers, sexism, and lots of bureaucracy.

And asking the same one as before. Money to burn or time to kill?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Cheese sandwich

out of the holiday destinations you have visited , which is your favourite?

When people hate on whoever the thread is about for stupid reasons or things that many of us do ourselves. Stop reaching for reasons to hate someone when there are valid reasons already 😅

you?

• Haha
Talking about a celebrities/influencer/gurus child and their looks. Leave them out of it they are innocent IMO

Same question?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When people write "parking my ass here" instead of pressing the watch button or they say stuff like "omg I've just wet myself that's so funny" over stuff that isn't even funny

Same again?

• Haha
When people don't quote you on a post but are clearly responding to what you said, but are apparently too chicken to say it to your (virtual) face 🤣

Same!

• Haha
I'm fussy about my water so it depends 🤣 there's some tap water that tastes awful. But there are also bottled brands that I don't like 🙊

Would you go to a baby shower of a friend where you'll only know her? 🤣

Yeah I would but only because I’m pregnant and all of my friends don’t really know each other so if none of them came cos they didn’t know anyone else no one would be at my baby shower 🤣

what room of your house is currently the messiest?

• Haha
The play room. Toys everywhere but I’m not bothering to tidy until the babies are in bed!

How much sleep did you get last night?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.