Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Nope I had a newborn baby 2 days ago, the house currently looks like a bomb has gone off 😂

what’s your favourite Dua Lipa song (if you have one?!)

• Heart
Reactions: 12

imunemployedanditsfriday

Awful co-worker who tried to throw me under the bus.
I put cello tape over the bottom of their mouse so the laser didn’t work, and sat back and watched as they mucked around with it for ages. Then said nothing as they called IT, waited 2 hours for them to arrive, only to be told “you got cellotape stuck on the mouse, see?”

I love this question and want to see how petty other people are, so same question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My ex was logged in on my Netflix for ages so I kept skipping episodes and fast forwarding things he was in the middle of watching

what’s your love language?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Cool Runnings

Have you got nephews and/or nieces? (asking as I’m about to become a five time auntie - little sis is in labor 😱)

• Heart
Reactions: 6

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Not great tbh (still kind of reeling from the false active shooter alert at my school on Monday), but it’s a holiday tomorrow so I’ve decided to go to the cinema tonight and watch Challengers. I love tennis and I love all three main actors and they’re showing the movie in English nearby :)

Who or what cheers you up immediately?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

strawb

VIP Member
wedding this year, hopefully buying our own place in the next one, and for the rest a kid or two 😄 working on my physical and mental health, learning to deal with work anxiety and succeeding at my jobs

same q?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Hollie Day

VIP Member
I went to buy a phone charger and the man gave it to me for free and said just pass on a good deed yourself when you get a chance. Still feeling stunned by such a nice gesture

What did you have for dinner this evening?

• Heart

Elle

VIP Member
My dog and how much she's helped my mental health ❤.

Mantra for today?

• Heart