Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some food allergies so fussy about that but not in terms of cuisine or trying new things that won't kill me.

Are you?

Flying from China to the with my new parents aged 4 and being given a milky bar by the flight attendant 🥰

Are you adventurous with food?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think so. I've eaten insects and "strange" meats like ostrich and I'm always intrigued by different cuisines.

What's the next concert you're going to?

I love Sza too. I've never seen her before I wanted to go last year but missed out.
hmm I really like sweet honey buckiin by Beyoncé.

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
When I'm with my husband he makes feel good. I guess also when I go out with my besties that's always good 🤣 those young lads today are WILD.

How many drinks do usually have on a night out out?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dropping my girls off at their grandparents then me and my husband are just having a chill night with some nice food and a few drinks.

What is something you are looking forward to?

this weekend 😂

which costume would be more appropriate for you: angel or devil? 😇😈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.