Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I did last night for a change

have you ever been to a musical festival? if not would you and which would you like to go to?

between 2 and 4 by far! All of them were the devil at that stage. We’ve not quite reached teens yet though 😬

Whats your favourite shoe brand

I love my timberland boots. I've had them for a long long time and they're still going strong

What's your favourite soft drink?

Ready salted. Flavoured crisps give me headache for some reason.

Are you home tonight or out?

No, planning to the see the Sakura here in Bonn and then spend the afternoon with my sister and little nephew. Weather is supposed to be really warm too so I want to enjoy the weekend before school starts on Monday :)

What’s your favorite book of all time?

Reactions: 2
Yes, although I'm considering getting gel soon because mine have been a little brittle and I'm traveling and don't want to worry. But not sure cause I've never gotten anything done beyond a regular mani.

Salty or sweet snacks?

Reactions: 1
not necessarily in the position to buy anything “big” but I do need to buy a bench for our terrace

what are you doing today?

Dropping by a friend to give him a souvenir, wax appointment and then I want to stop for a coffee and gather my thoughts, it's been a horrid week.

You?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The dreaded big food shop 😄 and it’s finally not raining here so we’ll all go out for a walk with the dog to the beach. Not sure after that!

Do you have pets?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
not necessarily my own but I class my bf’s family dog as mine as we look after him all the time

what are you having for lunch today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.