Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Kelly or my car from my husband.

Did you April fool anyone today ? If so what did you do?

Lobster

you’re getting a new kitten but you have to name her after the last thing you ate, what will her name be?

Read a book

Would you rather get rid of spotify/apple music or get rid of Netflix/disney plus?

ideally i'd be on vacation and it would be filled with nice food, drinks and exploring a new place, but if i'm home then just a slow morning with my bf and cats, with good coffee, a nice big breakfast as i love breakfast food and then heading out for a walk or a swim

what's your favourite flower?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does the bakery count? And sourdough bread.

What's something fun happening this week?

A lox bagel for breakfast and for later I'd get either a blueberry muffin or a chocolate one.

What's the last meal you had at a restaurant?

My besties mums birthday meal sat tea time. Sunday hopefully sorting the garden. My husbands just got the girls a new trampoline so hopefully if weather allows he'll put that up and I can sit and watch with a glass of wine 🤣.

A famous person you know lots of info on?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.