Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤠

if you could erase any tv series from your memory so you could rewatch it for the first time again, which would you choose?

a classic straight cut or 501s

what is your favourite spring outfit to wear?

linen black pants, a light top, grey adidas sneakers and black denim jacket

what's your best packing tip?

great, i'm travelling tomorrow so i spent all day preparing and i love travel prep days!

what colour are your nails? 💅🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I am going to Leeds and one where I'm from. Also going to a few concerts. I love live music especially in the summer time!!

Are you?

Read, listen to music, or watch a show or movie I pre downloaded (in that order of preference usually).

When was the last time you cried and what sort of reason was behind it? (Like work, health, family, partner, etc. no need to go into details if you don't want to..I'm not that nosy).

• Heart
Wednesday I think it was, my 4 year old was stressing me out

what’s the most breathtaking place you’ve ever been to?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.