Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A sleevelessz light dress cause it's boiling here.

How's the week been?

Reactions: 2
Not great tbh (still kind of reeling from the false active shooter alert at my school on Monday), but it’s a holiday tomorrow so I’ve decided to go to the cinema tonight and watch Challengers. I love tennis and I love all three main actors and they’re showing the movie in English nearby :)

Who or what cheers you up immediately?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
(@londongirl2001 sending good thoughts your way, that's so scary, even if it was a false alarm in the end).

(ETA: congrats @watermelon sugar on the Littlest 🍉!)

Pop in all its variations but specially synth pop, indie pop, pop rock.

Current musical obsession?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've become really obsessed with Sabrina Carpenter and Espresso.

Fave Met Gala look?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
House of Sand and Fog. Still haunts me to this day because of its utter sadness.

(Thank you @QueenBW 🧡 I can’t deny that I was actually genuinely scared for those 40+ minutes until we were told it had been a false alarm)

What‘s the last movie you saw in a movie theatre?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.