Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strawb

VIP Member
i don't even remember tbh it was 10+ years ago!

edit: some amazing sushi last night!

do you enjoy documentaries? if so about what?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

strawb

VIP Member
sure i'm getting married this year i really need the money where can i sign up 😂

what hair products do you use?

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
reading and i regularly go to a pub quiz if those are considered hobbies 😅

what's something you know a lot about?

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
planning for the month, tidying, a bit of work from home, lots of reading hopefully 📚

what's the weather like today?

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
going to the cinema, having some nice food, getting home at a decent hour and cozying up with a book and my cats

have you ever been to an open air cinema?

• Heart

pinkmug

VIP Member
Dropping by a friend to give him a souvenir, wax appointment and then I want to stop for a coffee and gather my thoughts, it's been a horrid week.

You?

• Heart

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Hahaha omg msn 🤣🤣 me and my friends used to torment the lads in our year. We were once drunk on videocam to one of the lads mums 🤣 that was pretty funny.

Same?

• Haha

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Having 3 kids all at different ages one wanting picking up from her boyfriends when one's got gymnastics 3 times a week and my wild toddler and my husband is working away mon-fri for the next 2 weeks 🫠. Just life lifing but it's a lottt

What's your favourite treat meal?

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It’s my partners birthday on Thursday so me and my son are going to buy him some presents and get his cake, then I’ve got a hospital appointment

what’s your favourite cocktail?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

MrsLucas

VIP Member
When I'm with my husband he makes feel good. I guess also when I go out with my besties that's always good 🤣 those young lads today are WILD.

How many drinks do usually have on a night out out?

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
When people don't quote you on a post but are clearly responding to what you said, but are apparently too chicken to say it to your (virtual) face 🤣

Same!

• Haha

LouSV

Chatty Member
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise ... Victor Hugo

Have you ever been to watch Hamilton at the theatre?

• Heart
Dunno if it’s a life hack but a money hack:
Empty your bank account into your savings account, no matter how little is in there, the night before payday so you start with $0. Helps towards savings goals 🙌🏼

Slippers, socks or bare feet?

• Heart