Questions and Answers #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It varies, I get bored easily. Currently finishing up my bottle of Crystal Campion by Jo Malone.

You?

Short day at school; then picking up my nephew from kindergarten so we can go visit his one day old brother in hospital 😊

Same question?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Awful co-worker who tried to throw me under the bus.
I put cello tape over the bottom of their mouse so the laser didn’t work, and sat back and watched as they mucked around with it for ages. Then said nothing as they called IT, waited 2 hours for them to arrive, only to be told “you got cellotape stuck on the mouse, see?”

I love this question and want to see how petty other people are, so same question 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My ex was logged in on my Netflix for ages so I kept skipping episodes and fast forwarding things he was in the middle of watching

what’s your love language?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i don't really have a style icon but i loved how maddy dressed in euphoria so let's say alexa demie

what is your favourite thing about your appearance and one about your personality?

• Heart
I like my lips. And I think I can be quite funny 🤣 if i do say so myself 😂

what’s a celeb wedding dress you loved?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes Bruce Springsteen concert

What is your favourite sandwich filling?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.