QLD Influencers #3 stuck in a flop but doing it for the plot Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I find it crazy how much time Rachel can dedicate to reading per day. It's wild to me to think you can wake up in the morning, spin a timer and say "oh wow looks like 10 hours of reading today." Besides bible study group what do her and Liam do together? When she's not reading she's off to the coast to stay with Georgia!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I find it crazy how much time Rachel can dedicate to reading per day. It's wild to me to think you can wake up in the morning, spin a timer and say "oh wow looks like 10 hours of reading today." Besides bible study group what do her and Liam do together? When she's not reading she's off to the coast to stay with Georgia!
From the outside, it certainly doesn’t seem like her marriage is fulfilling her. I guess that’s the risk you take when you don’t live together before the nuptials.

Reactions: 5
From the outside, it certainly doesn’t seem like her marriage is fulfilling her. I guess that’s the risk you take when you don’t live together before the nuptials.
I don’t know any married couple that always has sleepovers at their “besties”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've said it before but Conagh eats some seriously fucked up tit
OMG I thought maybe I was the only one who thought this?!!!! She's like a kid playing in the kitchen.
---
I actually don't understand a) how they do this, and b) how sometimes they sleep in the same bed? WTF.
---
I put conaghs new vid on last night and immediately turned it off. Cbf with her these days boring
Same. Also at dinner her and her BF looked so disconnected. she was sat with headphones in eating her concoction, he was in his own world on his phone, the tv was on in the background, looks like an ACE relationship.
---
In all honesty, they all are. The only different one is jaz but she’s not even in this friend group
Jaz Hand is a bit annoying though, she's got more money than brains, she spends so much on absolute rubbish! I feel sick everytime she makes a meal, it's always so slapped together!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s like they are stuck in the 14-18 yr old friendships. They haven’t matured into adult life.

it’s like a kid playing grown ups when it comes to her being married and living with Liam

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.