QLD Influencers #3 stuck in a flop but doing it for the plot Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Took half of the name title from @hereforthethrills but couldn't make it too long as I think it is important to keep their names in the title for searching purposes.
Nothing really to recap from the last thread as they are all so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New thread! Took half of the name title from @hereforthethrills but couldn't make it too long as I think it is important to keep their names in the title for searching purposes.
Nothing really to recap from the last thread as they are all so boring.
Recap - Sophie’s now blocking people from tattle aka me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Georgia needs help on the asap

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
omg! how does she know who you are?
I dunno how much to say cause I know she’s blocked me from here hahaha nah duck it I think she’s looked up my name from tattle on IG and selected “block all other accounts” which included my own personal account 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone wanna take one for the team and watch this? 😂
ABA9E2C3-03B1-4051-B7EF-0197DA8D70E7.png

---
I dunno how much to say cause I know she’s blocked me from here hahaha nah duck it I think she’s looked up my name from tattle on IG and selected “block all other accounts” which included my own personal account 🤣🤣🤣
What happened to her staying away from here because we are bullies? Do you have the same username here and on Insta?

• Haha
Whoever asked about Magnolia Parks I just saw this comment on Sophie’s video

0B2E3F13-F985-4BBB-922D-C4C3F9A72F04.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn't the author of Magnolia Parks a bit of a bleep? I can't remember what happened but I have vague memories of her being a piece of tit bible basher or something

• Haha
  • Wow
I watched her Vlog. Nothing fucken new guys don’t bother
What’s she referring to when she says doing hard things? It’s such a small thing but I can’t stand the way she holds her face slightly to the same side in every shot so I can’t bring myself to watch the video.
She reminds me a bit of this lady

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone wanna take one for the team and watch this? 😂
View attachment 2106294
---

What happened to her staying away from here because we are bullies? Do you have the same username here and on Insta?
I don't watch Sophie because her voice shits me, but jesus she's turning into Rachel. Which is gonna be tricky for Rachel in her quest for taking on other peoples mannerisms 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I want and it made me so angry.
90% of the video is her and Sam doing their skin care.
Then she’s sitting in her care freaking out because she’s about to doing something hard. It was a chest X-ray. How is that hard?
I’m going through IVF and that’s f-ing hard. The amp of tests, surgeries and blood tests now that’s hard now a single X-ray 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I want and it made me so angry.
90% of the video is her and Sam doing their skin care.
Then she’s sitting in her care freaking out because she’s about to doing something hard. It was a chest X-ray. How is that hard?
I’m going through IVF and that’s f-ing hard. The amp of tests, surgeries and blood tests now that’s hard now a single X-ray 🤬
She’s going to drag this out for as long as possible. She’s just got anxiety. She’s making it worse with her lifestyle and she needs therapy.
Good luck with your ivf journey💜

Reactions: 5
Guys! A q&a! What boring information could she possibly tell us!?
She mentioned on TikTok she was born at the right time because she loves kissing girls. Obviously lots of people are now interested in whether or not she’s had her first kiss. So the Q&A is basically a set up to drum up engagement so people ask her about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.