QLD Influencers #3 stuck in a flop but doing it for the plot Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sophie jumping on this BookTok/BookTube trend now too? I guess it's easy views!

Reactions: 2
I cannot imagine my life being so uneventful and bland, to count the amount of pages I read each day 💀

Love a good read, but thats after a 12hour non stop day. Definitely doesn't become the sole focus of the week. Do these girls not get bored?

How thrilling? Such a fun informative video x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cannot imagine my life being so uneventful and bland, to count the amount of pages I read each day 💀

Love a good read, but thats after a 12hour non stop day. Definitely doesn't become the sole focus of the week. Do these girls not get bored?

I was just about to write this… just goes to show how much time they do have without real jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I also found it so cringe the way she was like making it out like she loves reading so much but also discussing it like it’s a chore. Like “I have to read this much…”, and also her reading in the car while Sam was driving was 100% just for the vlog. I got bored so didn’t watch the whole thing but I just found it all so cringe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 2427172 View attachment 2427181

Concerned about Georgias health at this point
Why? Do you have the same concern for every fat person you see?

I have a friend who is probably around the same size as Georgia and she had PCOS and finds it hard to lose weight but other than that is very healthy, her blood work etc shows so. Yeah it’s not great to carry excess weight but I’m so sick of seeing people make little comments about Georgia in here because she’s fat. I’m sure she’s well aware of her weight gain. You would be too.

Reactions: 6

I have a friend who is probably around the same size as Georgia and she had PCOS and finds it hard to lose weight but other than that is very healthy, her blood work etc shows so. Yeah it’s not great to carry excess weight but I’m so sick of seeing people make little comments about Georgia in here because she’s fat. I’m sure she’s well aware of her weight gain. You would be too.

We’re allowed to make comments as this is not a rave thread.. if you have a problem scroll on. No offence but don’t really care for the comment about your friend as it’s irrelevant to Georgia and the discussion.

We’ve all seen her completely spiral, she puts herself out there on the internet therefore she naturally allows us all to form an opinion which is why this thread is what it is. 👍🏽
---
There’s tonnes of threads on her purely commenting on fat people. Look up the thread becki jones from Tik tok and try and police that. Just let people say what they wanna say

Reactions: 4
We’re allowed to make comments as this is not a rave thread.. if you have a problem scroll on. No offence but don’t really care for the comment about your friend as it’s irrelevant to Georgia and the discussion.

We’ve all seen her completely spiral, she puts herself out there on the internet therefore she naturally allows us all to form an opinion which is why this thread is what it is. 👍🏽
---
There’s tonnes of threads on her purely commenting on fat people. Look up the thread becki jones from Tik tok and try and police that. Just let people say what they wanna say
I'm aware it's not a rave thread. Just saying she wouldn't cop half the tit she does in here if she were Rachel's size. The reason I pointed out what I said about my friend is just because someone is a size 20 it doesn't automatically make them unhealthy in the same way someone can be a size 10 and have really bad health results. Sure she's gained weight and her mental health isn't good, she's said that. But we don't know what her blood work reflects. She could be much healthier than you or I, for example even if we are smaller than her.

So no, my comment was pretty relevant to the discussion. It just shits me to tears when someone says they're worried about her health when all they actually want to do is say 'wahaha she's fat here x'

Idk just thought we were better than that now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm aware it's not a rave thread. Just saying she wouldn't cop half the tit she does in here if she were Rachel's size. The reason I pointed out what I said about my friend is just because someone is a size 20 it doesn't automatically make them unhealthy in the same way someone can be a size 10 and have really bad health results. Sure she's gained weight and her mental health isn't good, she's said that. But we don't know what her blood work reflects. She could be much healthier than you or I, for example even if we are smaller than her.

So no, my comment was pretty relevant to the discussion. It just shits me to tears when someone says they're worried about her health when all they actually want to do is say 'wahaha she's fat here x'

You are the one quoting the F word, not myself, maybe reflect on that.

No we don't know blood work specifics (georgia can hardly get a blood test herself), so really theres no right or wrong here. It's an open forum at the end of the day, its simply my opinion. There is a surplus of literature detailing the risks of obesity and established associations. Its not just a fun assumption and shame measure. Whilst I sympathise with those who struggle to maintain the societal and outlined "healthy" body weight, I dont sympathise with Georgia, she doesn't really seem to take any active steps to better her own health - In my opinion.

I have made various comments on Sarah's day unhealthy behaviours and appearance, someone of "smaller frame". I'm not biased towards ones anthropometry. "unhealthy" comes in all forms, and these are two examples.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Between Georgia, Sophie, Rachel and Conagh, it's honestly rinse and repeat, not an ounce of creativity from any of them. NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN WATCHING YOU SING IN YOUR CAR, NO ONE.

The book stuff is BORING AF.
---

I don't think obesity is healthy, I also don't think being incredibly thin is healthy. I don't think anyone is fat shaming, just simply pointing out that perhaps she's not healthy because her weight gain has been quite rapid despite all the gym work. So something doesn't add up, she might as you say have issues related to PCOS or blood sugar or metabolic syndrome which make it incredibly difficult to lose weight, but very easy to gain weight because the body is not functioning correctly. I actually hope she's seeing a doctor just to make sure it's nothing serious. That being said, I wouldn't say her diet is great either based on what she shows us.

To give you a comparison, on the Zoe Sugg thread we talk about how bad her skin is, but the woman only eats pizza, and on the Sarah's Day thread we talk about her perpetual desire to portray herself as XXXXS and ED content which is dangerous for her audience. If you're going to put your life online and make money from the content that is your daily life, then you're also opening yourself up to criticism - good, bad or constructive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I think you are forgetting the main focus here- Georgia has made her fame and her income on her diet, health, fitness journey. She continues to be sponsored by health brands and active wear making loads of money for something she doesn’t represent anymore.

Where in reality she has openly discussed how she is living off take away and Uber eats cause she was dealing with her trauma from a personal trainer and that is now the heaviest she ever has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just came here to say that Georgia’s recent video is literally just her week reading one book, going to the gym once, wearing one hoodie and feeling sorry for herself bc she gets her period.

I have PCOS and it shits me so bad how all these influencer types have such terrible period pain that they have to sit on the couch for days when they get it. Like, surely it’s an excuse because they don’t have REAL JOBS.

I am someone who found G through her fitness content and really resonated with her difficulty losing weight because of my own health struggles. It’s such a shame to watch someone go from a motivated and inspiring human to someone who seems to only leave the house for coffee and the beach because everything is just too hard.

I understand leaving a PT to work on your trauma, but like, actually work on it then?????? Don’t see a therapist once, a doctor once and give yourself permission to spiral for another 6 months? She’s been an adult for 8 years, when does the resilience kick in?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

She is fat though, that’s just stating facts

Reactions: 5

So she wouldn’t have excess fat around her major organs? You’re being naive.
someone that is morbidly obese is not healthy , whether it be your friend or Georgia

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Rachel vlog with them all in bed fake laughing and then Rachels new personality everytime she is with sophie BARF and skip.
I just came here to say that Georgia’s recent video is literally just her week reading one book, going to the gym once, wearing one hoodie and feeling sorry for herself bc she gets her period.

I have PCOS and it shits me so bad how all these influencer types have such terrible period pain that they have to sit on the couch for days when they get it. Like, surely it’s an excuse because they don’t have REAL JOBS.

I am someone who found G through her fitness content and really resonated with her difficulty losing weight because of my own health struggles. It’s such a shame to watch someone go from a motivated and inspiring human to someone who seems to only leave the house for coffee and the beach because everything is just too hard.

I understand leaving a PT to work on your trauma, but like, actually work on it then?????? Don’t see a therapist once, a doctor once and give yourself permission to spiral for another 6 months? She’s been an adult for 8 years, when does the resilience kick in?
THIS!!!

Seriously these girls using their period as an excuse what seems like 3 weeks a month, then the rest of us are having to keep working and living?!
Its disgusting, she basically make her money and sponsors through health. She also continues to show how little she does and claims to be busy/stressed.

All of these girls have an insane amount of time to read. I assume they have nothing else to talk about or do at all now so are just making reading their personality rather than saying 'I have 6-10 hrs a day free where I am literally accomplishing nothing and doing nothing'

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.