QLD Influencers #3 stuck in a flop but doing it for the plot Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put conaghs new vid on last night and immediately turned it off. Cbf with her these days boring

Reactions: 2
Genuine question. Are there any QLD influencers who dress stylish or with any class? Honestly even ones I don't mind like Emily Skye have zero fashion sense. It's all skin tight, boobs out etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Genuine question. Are there any QLD influencers who dress stylish or with any class? Honestly even ones I don't mind like Emily Skye have zero fashion sense. It's all skin tight, boobs out etc.
None come to mind 🤣 I think it’s too hot so everyone uses it as an excuse to be half naked 😍🤣🤣 myself included … jks

Reactions: 1
Rice cakes instead of toast for eggs on toast is actually a crime!!!!!!!!!!
But she’s sensitive to gluten!!

Also she said she’s a bit sensitive to gluten so she won’t eat bread, but that she also is sensitive to red capsicum but likes it so she will keep eating it. But no disordered eating over here!!!

Reactions: 3
I get second hand embarrassment about this book club PowerPoint
I don’t see why Rachel doesn’t become a librarian or something similar. She already has teaching experience so it would be a good segue.

Reactions: 7
I get second hand embarrassment about this book club PowerPoint
But also like … kinda jealous
I wish I had the time to write more than a 2 sentence review on an Insta story once a month when I finally finish a book 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I feel sad for Rachel her life is so uninteresting and empty. Her main kicks come from time wasting and copying sophie. Must be rough to think of coversation topics with Liam. What did yo uget up to today? Spent 8hrs highlighting YA books

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.