Qatar World Cup 2022 🇶🇦

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah big up england! The french are playing filthy, they’re losing the midfield battle though ✌

Reactions: 7
knowing how vicious some fans can be over missed pens/chances i feel for him tbh. i hope (if they lose this game) that he and his family don’t get too much nonsense :(
I can remember when David Beckham got sent off in 98. People burned effigies of him and all sorts. Ridiculous.

• Haha
I can remember when David Beckham got sent off in 98. People burned effigies of him and all sorts. Ridiculous.
not to mention all the racial abuse after the euros too, sports make people lose all sense of reason.

watching it again you can see he had the right idea, he just put too much on it.

not to mention all the racial abuse after the euros too, sports make people lose all sense of reason.

watching it again you can see he had the right idea, he just put too much on it.
And the behaviour of the fans that night, storming the barriers etc. Women‘s football is so much nicer.

Come on Rashford your free kicks are either tit or absolute screamers

That could have been beaut.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
england were honestly the better side for most of the game.

i feel for harry kane really. he looks completely shell shocked and, as said above, i hope he doesn’t take too much flack. they wouldn’t have been anywhere without him.

my hoped predictions for the results today came true! let’s now hope for a croatia morocco final!

You’ve not been done over, your just not good enough. The Euros was England’s for the taking you still bottled it, at Wembley. Maybe they should have just stuck beards and moustaches on the Lionesses and sent them instead?😂 It’s always someone else’s fault when England duck up for some reason.
Absolutely gutted, for the team and especially Harry, he’s a brilliant player and can hold his head up high…We always play against 12 men, if you’re not English then what are you?