Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
England never win and the sooner the dopey fans accept that and lower their expectations the bloody better! I did predict a 2-1 win for France ๐Ÿ˜Š . My OH laughed when My team Brazil got knocked out and I said 'I wouldn't laugh too much England will be on the other plane home' and boy was I right:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Im not English and Im not really bothered about the result. I dont actively root for their opponents but wouldnt support them either. I do actually feel like the players are a really great bunch, likeable and personable so I am sad for them and its not nice to see the young guys so upset.

I was dreading it going to penalties and poor Saka or Rashford missing and getting dogs abuse.

However Im glad the commentary is over. To insinuate it was missed opportunity because its Morocco is gross.

Yel

Chatty Member
I still believe it's coming home ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

Captain Tom will make sure of it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Glad to see Wales get beaten and not only that shown up to be the local amateur side that they are. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท

On to tonight, I don't think the USA will be nearly as easily an opposition as Iran. Too many of their players play in European leagues. Should be a better game than Monday.

My children are there and having a ball. (pun intended)
โ€˜Local amateur sidesโ€™ donโ€™t manage to qualify for the World Cup๐Ÿ™„ No offence but itโ€™s that kind of attitude that makes people in the other home nations hate England and cheer on their opposition (I donโ€™t hate English people by the way, just the press who hype the football team up). I will piss myself laughing if USA win now๐Ÿ˜‚ (they probably wont though).

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Check out this hero :
E8757CB6-293E-4856-9573-88307F539F98.jpeg

Like all keyboard warriors, he looks like the sort of guy whoโ€™d wet his pants and hide under the bed.

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Yel

Chatty Member
Seeing Macron on the pitch confirms for me that the right team won ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Come on Croatia ๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ท !

Edit Croatia scores 1-1 a few mins of extra to go. No idea if anyone else is watching this, but I'm screaming ๐Ÿ˜†

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sharkfan

F78E4793-023B-4D1C-B97A-E8BABBC9D915.jpeg

The Wikipedia page now has a protected view to stop people from editing it ๐Ÿคฃ. It is funny how crazy England fans are getting over this.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The strangest thing is that at the start of this year I saw a psychic make a prediction that Croatia would win the World Cup. It seemed ridiculous at the time because you obviously make assumptions about the same teams doing well Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain, France, Italy etc but why shouldnโ€™t someone else come out of nowhere and do it (England won the World Cup once remember ๐Ÿ˜‚) and Croatia then went and knocked out Brazil so itโ€™s entirely possible. I wish Iโ€™d put a bet on them now.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
As soon as it starts we are going to start seeing the arrests for public drinking, indecency and everything else.
I wonder if they've got the capacity to deal with the huge numbers of people that will be breaking their laws?

NeverEnough

VIP Member
Bizarre rant by Infantino

Linking the criticisms of the Qatar World Cup to European imperialism. As we know the Arabs themselves were never ever complicit in a spot of their own imperialism and slave trading.....