Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you were going ?! 🤣

YOU quoted my post so are you not responding to ME?? YOU were literally talking to me??! Your post is basically slating anyone that lives with in-laws (like I did). Therefore you are slating me for following the ‘traditional’ way. so I am only responding to that so that you can see a different perspective.

…but I’m not blowing smokeup your arse so you don’t like it.

oh and close the door on your way out. I certainly can’t be bothered to respond to you anymore. #talkingtoabrickwall

Hmm. Are you sure?? I didn’t actually quote you in that last one and you still quoted me back. Sounds like you are ‘riled up’ rather than me sweetheart 💀

Also. Does anyone know how to create a new thread, this one is over 1000 posts now?

Is it just me or does Kim look awful, what is with that top. and why does her sister tag along with her all the time. What does she do, also an influencer?
Kaushal looks stunning, I hope no one has any tea on her, I really like her

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does Kim look awful, what is with that top. and why does her sister tag along with her all the time. What does she do, also an influencer?
Kaushal looks stunning, I hope no one has any tea on her, I really like her
Seems like Kajal was at that event too, wonder if they ran into each other

Awkward! Although I doubt Kim would’ve spoken to her, she strikes me as the type to just ignore.
did either of them ever state what the beef was?

Awkward! Although I doubt Kim would’ve spoken to her, she strikes me as the type to just ignore.
did either of them ever state what the beef was?
No they haven’t I don’t think

Kajal’s outfit was so much nicer. Kim dresses the same every time 😂

No they haven’t I don’t think

Kajal’s outfit was so much nicer. Kim dresses the same every time 😂
Kim looks so childish in that pink T-shirt
that pink top is just ridiculous - it may well be expensive but looks cheap. And emblazoning logos like that is so new money and very look at me. Not classy at all. Her sister looked 💯 better
---
Just seen Poonam walid was also there. I wonder if she talks to Kim seeing at they are both from bham and in the ‘industry’

Last edited:
Poonam walid was there too. I agree, Kaushal seems lovely and genuine. She is stunning.

• Heart
Anyone follow rpdiva? No idea what she’s going on about in her latest podcasts but sad to see her relation with her sister break down

Is Kim Mann from Bham? She keeps her location hidden and never mentioned roughly where she’s from
---
Anyone follow rpdiva? No idea what she’s going on about in her latest podcasts but sad to see her relation with her sister break down
What’s her podcast called? Can’t find it on her insta

Im pretty sure she is, I thought she had said it a while ago?! Plus in the tik tok which is the one where people say they can’t go round their town she tags Birmingham. She also posts a bit there at local stuff like nagar kirtan spa days etc. I thought they were al Birmingham ends, her, Parv, Serena etc.

Could be wrong tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

Im pretty sure she is, I thought she had said it a while ago?! Plus in the tik tok which is the one where people say they can’t go round their town she tags Birmingham. She also posts a bit there at local stuff like nagar kirtan spa days etc. I thought they were al Birmingham ends, her, Parv, Serena etc.

Could be wrong tho 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she goes Bham often to see Parv or for work but not sure if she’s from there. I’ve heard Parv say on lives that Kim is on her way to hers now and it’s taken her a while to get there. Kims said people try to guess where she’s from but she’s not gonna disclose it

But Birmingham is a big city isn’t it? You can live 2 ends of it and it can take a while. It takes me an hour plus minimum to drive to my mums and we are both in London. I have family in 2 parts of Birmingham and they are 30 mins away from other.

Parv appears to me a narcissistic immature girl with a personality disorder. The way she sneers and loses her temper quickly on her lives. I find it funny one minute she has a fishnet leotard thing on and dancing then all of a sudden she changes to full religion. Why not just be normal like other girls? Her boyfriend could do with a new coat too. I think she dropped Kajal cuz she’s probably Hindu background even if it was subconsciously
---
Is it just me or Parv’s whole religious spiel seems almost temporary and attention driven? The overnight decision to become religious because of hair loss and then use the hair loss situation to promote her business. I feel like she took that situation and capitalised on it. I am sorry but no one grows hair back that quickly with oiling, she must have gotten other procedures done / taken medication etc but she is not being fully transparent and a lot of people seem to be falling for that.
Everything about her appears so contrived and I think she’s doing her level best to get ppl to forget her slutty antics, dressing, and that gujarati boy she went out with

Reactions: 1
Is Kim Mann from Bham? She keeps her location hidden and never mentioned roughly where she’s from
---

What’s her podcast called? Can’t find it on her insta
pretty sure she lives in Gloucester, she advertised her laser place is local to her and that’s where it is

Reactions: 1
Yes, I saw this too, tbh i forwarded some bits. I wonder who the two perpetrators were. Her sister recently got married 3rd time, not sure if that has anything to do with it.