Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim Mann needs to stop breaking her back in pictures pretending she has an ass šŸ˜­
Kim has absolutely no ass at all so she should just own that rather than pretending she has one

Someone commented that Kim sounds posh on her live and she got so mad šŸ¤£ She defo wants to be like Parv

Reactions: 3
Kim has absolutely no ass at all so she should just own that rather than pretending she has one

Someone commented that Kim sounds posh on her live and she got so mad šŸ¤£ She defo wants to be like Parv
Very cringe
She is also extremely whitewashed and only has one punjabi friend, Parv. She has only recently started posting punjabi related content as she realised it gets more views.

Reactions: 4
Very cringe
She is also extremely whitewashed and only has one punjabi friend, Parv. She has only recently started posting punjabi related content as she realised it gets more views.
Iā€™ve been seeing her content for years now. Before she was a white washed girl (watch her uni vlogs) never ever mentioned or made content around her being Punjabi. Only when she became friends with Parv and Kajal sheā€™s started to create more ā€œIndianā€ content. And I agree she is doing it for views because thatā€™s the only thing that does well on her pages. She even said on live once that sheā€™s never had indian friends until she met them and so she never felt comfortable posting indian content

Reactions: 5
Parvs just posted a video asking all content creators sheā€™s made videos with before her amrit to delete the videos of her on tiktok šŸ˜‚ she said sheā€™s changed her number so canā€™t message people directly about it but Kim and Eleisha still have videos up of her

• Haha
Parvs just posted a video asking all content creators sheā€™s made videos with before her amrit to delete the videos of her on tiktok šŸ˜‚ she said sheā€™s changed her number so canā€™t message people directly about it but Kim and Eleisha still have videos up of her
She has videos up on her own page šŸ’€šŸ¤”
I doubt kajal and simran etc will take pics and vids down although Serena is her mate so wonder if sheā€™ll take her ones down.

Attachments

I doubt kajal and simran etc will take pics and vids down although Serena is her mate so wonder if sheā€™ll take her ones down.
Not queen bee aka sukhpreet sahi in one of your screenshots! Who here knows about her & her drama? Her lifeā€™s a mess! Sheā€™s a Sikh whoā€™s converted to Islam, then back to Sikh, then Islam again. She mocks religions and goes with whatever religion is gifting her on TikTok.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I donā€™t think Serena is her mate because of that previous rant Parv did on her story and unfollowed her on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Not queen bee aka sukhpreet sahi in one of your screenshots! Who here knows about her & her drama? Her lifeā€™s a mess! Sheā€™s a Sikh whoā€™s converted to Islam, then back to Sikh, then Islam again. She mocks religions and goes with whatever religion is gifting her on TikTok.
Oh wow Iā€™m gonna have to go and see who this is, no idea!!
---
I donā€™t think Serena is her mate because of that previous rant Parv did on her story and unfollowed her on Instagram
I seriously must be living under a rock as I didnā€™t know this. What happened?

Oh wow Iā€™m gonna have to go and see who this is, no idea!!
---
Her accounts are called queen bee official (spelt in multiple different ways as her accounts get banned coz of the madness she does)

But you can catch up on her drama on accounts such as fudipreets, kalaajadoobee & ghasteebeee.

Sheā€™s originally from southall. Her family have disowned her and have no contact with her but she lies and creates imaginary stories about her family and how they all get on so well.

she was in pbn & miss Poojaā€™s go crazy music video.

Parv appears to me a narcissistic immature girl with a personality disorder. The way she sneers and loses her temper quickly on her lives. I find it funny one minute she has a fishnet leotard thing on and dancing then all of a sudden she changes to full religion. Why not just be normal like other girls? Her boyfriend could do with a new coat too. I think she dropped Kajal cuz sheā€™s probably Hindu background even if it was subconsciously
---

Everything about her appears so contrived and I think sheā€™s doing her level best to get ppl to forget her slutty antics, dressing, and that gujarati boy she went out with
Feel like this comment hit a nerve as she wants her embarrassing stuff removed.

His family is Sikh she commented it somewhere before and says the nickname Jamal is just a trendy name which is why she chose it as his nickname so people don't know him.
She said recently she had a single mum which also confused me because there are videos of her with her dad but then she also says they kicked her out?
Navey said before she became estranged from her family around the time she went uni. I am assuming that mustve been when she moved out for uni and told her family she is Christian and that led to her family not really speaking to her. Recently she did say she is reconnecting with her family years later. with Jamal she said briefly too they share her flat in Birmingham, with one of his workers whos now married and when theyre in London together she stays with his family. Must be a modern family for her to be living and staying there before marriage etc and only knowing each otehr a year

parvs obviously reading here šŸ¤£ā€¦said sheā€™s removed the ones from her page!

people are telling her the data protection right to be forgetten applies here. I donā€™t think it does, but does anyone know?

Attachments

parvs obviously reading here šŸ¤£ā€¦said sheā€™s removed the ones from her page!

people are telling her the data protection right to be forgetten applies here. I donā€™t think it does, but does anyone know?
She still has that stuff on her tik tok where sheā€™s dressed questionably in her white shorts at her pop up jaloos handing out samosas which she considers hard work and grafting for her so called brand. Honestly anyone who turned up to that sixth form common room situation must have been a right sad act. And John Lewis let you put up a little stand, but she acts like sheā€™s in partnership with them.

Reactions: 2
Yeh u saw those posts were still there. Sheā€™s a joke. Sheā€™s literally done a 180. I am suprised that she has t lost half her followers as surely they canā€™t al connect with these new posts now.

The way she hates tattle but she was using screenshots of erims tattle when they had beef

and no, it doesnā€™t apply here, erim tried already šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4