Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hahah Serena and Deebee stuck in Dubai because of the weather. According to their latest reel they’ve never been anywhere together unless its work related!! Apparently they’re staying in the Paramount Hotel and turning it into their honeymoon…guesses on it being gifted? Gosh they are so cheap!!!! nothing about their life screams aspirational or worthy of following on instagram

Reactions: 4
hahah Serena and Deebee stuck in Dubai because of the weather. According to their latest reel they’ve never been anywhere together unless its work related!! Apparently they’re staying in the Paramount Hotel and turning it into their honeymoon…guesses on it being gifted? Gosh they are so cheap!!!! nothing about their life screams aspirational or worthy of following on instagram
If it’s gifted then they’ve begged. I think they come across as so tight so if they are stick and paying extortionate prices for stuff then I bet she’s fuming!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I think BA are paying for it because they got stranded in Dubai after the storm and their flight was cancelled.

Reactions: 1
I think BA are paying for it because they got stranded in Dubai after the storm and their flight was cancelled.
They will pay later but for now they will have to fork out their own money. And you can bet BA will try t get out of it or give a reduced amount

Reactions: 2
Kim Mann looks exactly like the driving instructor from clearviewdriving. Whenever someone says that to her she gets really offended 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Yeh she always has a filter on her make up vids, shouldnt be allowed if you’re trying to flog it, false advertising!!! I can’t see the driver thing comparison myself but it is hilarious that she keeps getting offended so long may it continue!!!

I had to block Kim Mann off tiktok after she was promoting those primark kids vests to grown WOMEN!! It was pathetic, most grown, adult women do not buy kids sized clothes. So the fact she started the video with something along the lines of ‘run dont walk to Primarks kids section’ 😑 cmon girl, at least put a disclaimer that your video is for petite women or those who are a size 4-6! But to act oblivious and channel that video as if it is meant for all adult women was just ludicrous. If someone was suffering from low self esteem or body dysmorphia, seeing something like that can be so damaging. You could be a healthy size 8,10, 12 etc but because you cant fit into the *kids* size clothing that these mindless influencers are convincing you to buy, it could genuinely send people into a spiral. She really needs to do better.

Has anyone noticed skynmaps and DJ Simz are acting like they're not actually sisters??????
Latest post about Simz visit to skynmaps clinic we if she's a normal client!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed skynmaps and DJ Simz are acting like they're not actually sisters??????
Latest post about Simz visit to skynmaps clinic we if she's a normal client!
Also the fact that estee couture is their mum! Not being very transparent

There was an event in Parliament yesterday and City Sikhs were one of the co-hosts. Param Singh (he was on Take Me Out) I got the impression he's bi-sexual. He wants to show he has girlfriends but was giving off gay vibes. Jasvir Singh is one of the founders and is married gay. Both of these guys were trying to use their political influence to push more equality for gays in religious spaces. Seems like they are trying to cause issues in the Sikh community. Totally didn't like the vibe and personality they were giving off at the event. The event itself was more of a stuck up networking event and not really a true celebration of our community as people weren't really talking about Sikhi.