Punjabi Influencers goss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Serena & Dee are desperate to go viral & be a popular couple. They tried very hard to make their wedding go viral too but it didn’t.
But my thing is wouldn’t you want the funeral of someone you love to not be a collab but to be something so personal that you shouldn’t feel the need to show it on social media. Making this into a collab just shows how messed up these influencer’s minds are. Something so personal you couldn’t pay for it yourself so you got a collab?? Just doesn’t make sense.

Even Kim Mann, she’s never spoken about her grandad ever on social media but made a whole video on his funeral for everyone to see.

Parv continues to use her grandparents to gain clout, something she used to mock Erim for doing with her mum.
---
Also unrelated but anyone seen the Glam By Gilly drama?

She posted a video with two other influencers at a Mac event testing out their new lipstick. She’s now getting a lot of hate as Mac supports Isreal and she’s previously shown support to Palestine. Such a sell out

Reactions: 5
I do think the way Parv post about her grandparents is very different to how Erim posts about hers. You can tell Parv had so much love for her grandparents and misses them dearly. That’s just my perception anyways

I did see the glambygilly scandal. I don’t think she’s addressed it but has deleted her video? Also, I do think Urwah Bangi (tiktok creator who called Gilly out) is very hypocritical and problematic generally.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what happened with Glambygilly
Herself and a few other South Asian creators went to a MAC event. MAC is a pro-Israel/Zionist supporting brand. People are angry as Gilly posted a pro Palestine video but then went to the MAC event, they just found it to be hypocritical and think that she only spoke about the atrocities happening in Gaza for ‘clout’ but did not actually educate herself full about which brands should be boycotted etc. Look, Im not here to judge and God only knows what is in someones heart. From the outside looking in, its understandable why people may be upset as it just seems a tad hyprocritical and distasteful.

Reactions: 2
What does everyone think of Shivani Pau’s content and podcasts? She has some interesting guests but I find it hard to engage with her as a podcast host and I don’t think she has the life experience to really be giving out advice or has the depth to ask the right questions. She is very good at honing in on the indian audience though with the reels and marriage related comments she makes.

Reactions: 1
Herself and a few other South Asian creators went to a MAC event. MAC is a pro-Israel/Zionist supporting brand. People are angry as Gilly posted a pro Palestine video but then went to the MAC event, they just found it to be hypocritical and think that she only spoke about the atrocities happening in Gaza for ‘clout’ but did not actually educate herself full about which brands should be boycotted etc. Look, Im not here to judge and God only knows what is in someones heart. From the outside looking in, its understandable why people may be upset as it just seems a tad hyprocritical and distasteful.
Ahh yeh I ended up in a rabbit hole and found out it was to do with Palestine etc. it’s a shame cos even her apology isn’t like an apology.

But my thing is wouldn’t you want the funeral of someone you love to not be a collab but to be something so personal that you shouldn’t feel the need to show it on social media. Making this into a collab just shows how messed up these influencer’s minds are. Something so personal you couldn’t pay for it yourself so you got a collab?? Just doesn’t make sense.

Even Kim Mann, she’s never spoken about her grandad ever on social media but made a whole video on his funeral for everyone to see.

Parv continues to use her grandparents to gain clout, something she used to mock Erim for doing with her mum.
---
Also unrelated but anyone seen the Glam By Gilly drama?
She posted a video with two other influencers at a Mac event testing out their new lipstick. She’s now getting a lot of hate as Mac supports Isreal and she’s previously shown support to Palestine. Such a sell out
I understand what you mean but I agree that I think parv's posts are very different and they almost remind people to cherish their grandparents? in comparison to people who post for sympathy/even clout. I think dee's collab post is very weird.

Of course Serena is defending Gilly because she’s desperate to have influencer friends

• Haha
Reactions: 4

---
I think using funerals for content on socials is just a no. Totally disgusting in my eyes. When my dad died, the last thing I thought about was videoing his funeral to upload for strangers on the internet.

• Angry
Has anyone seen Gura in real life? I just saw her videos in Suit with O&P and she has gained even more weight. I was a lil surprised

Has anyone seen Gura in real life? I just saw her videos in Suit with O&P and she has gained even more weight. I was a lil surprised
She has put weight on like any other women. Last stories showed she has lost 10lbs. Its great O&P are using real life people and not skinny models.

I think she has put on weight but tbh I agree, it’s good to see a real size person modelling Indian clothes. She says she’s losing weight so maybe she is. I do like her tbh

What does everyone think of Shivani Pau’s content and podcasts? She has some interesting guests but I find it hard to engage with her as a podcast host and I don’t think she has the life experience to really be giving out advice or has the depth to ask the right questions. She is very good at honing in on the indian audience though with the reels and marriage related comments she makes.
There are too many of these podcasts hosts, they are blending into one for me.

So deebee mum and Serena worldwides MIL..Pam ojale What is she all about...?! Her voice 🫠 like why is she on tik tok …she has barely any likes and her engagement is from her kids!

She posted a vid the other day of her skin care cos sooooooo many ppl asked. Erm 6 likes and 1 comment from your daughter suggests otherwise 💀

• Haha
So deebee mum and Serena worldwides MIL..Pam ojale What is she all about...?! Her voice 🫠 like why is she on tik tok …she has barely any likes and her engagement is from her kids!

She posted a vid the other day of her skin care cos sooooooo many ppl asked. Erm 6 likes and 1 comment from your daughter suggests otherwise 💀
Her videos are awful!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dee’s mum seems sweet. She doesn’t get a lot of engagement but is also much older than the typical content creator that we may follow. It’s nice to see her trying, enjoying herself and creating content for fun - I’m pretty sure she isn’t looking to be the next TikTok star.

• Heart